masturbation

Guest remolacha

No big deal.  If you don't like stop watching.  I actually am somewhat interested in what goes on.  I know they are working to the cameras but all of the apartments do to a certain extent - well most do anyway.  Those that don't I don't look at since there is nothing to really see. 

No one is twisting anyones arm to pay to see anything.  It is what it is.  I see it getting better and growing. Why complain to people here.  I am OK with what there is and the price as well - if some are not then so be it. I think everyone should have their own opinion.  If people do not like it I just see no reason to bitch about it. Just move on.

Sorry but my .02 cents.  I know some will disagree but again - it is what it is.  Move along.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont understand how at this age ... nobody masturbate in this realifecam show ??? never see that im member and ... nothing .. at this age me .. oufff onces in a day hahahah

Yeah very disapointing. I cancel the membership. Wait till some new members come in.

Well Leora did it fairly often (just recently in fact but that is another cam) and the new girl Alisa has done it twice now but she lays on her stomach as to not be obvious :(

No big deal.  If you don't like stop watching.  I actually am somewhat interested in what goes on.  I know they are working to the cameras but all of the apartments do to a certain extent - well most do anyway.  Those that don't I don't look at since there is nothing to really see. 

No one is twisting anyones arm to pay to see anything.  It is what it is.  I see it getting better and growing. Why complain to people here.  I am OK with what there is and the price as well - if some are not then so be it. I think everyone should have their own opinion.  If people do not like it I just see no reason to bitch about it. Just move on.

Sorry but my .02 cents.  I know some will disagree but again - it is what it is.  Move along.

Albacore please take snaky with you and both of you can swim away lol..Hey guys this is a forum, the place to come and bitch and talk my opinion, like you yourself just said,Whenever I want to bitch to RLC I do so with my wallet by just canceling my subscription. Snaky is an idiot that always tries to insult others and myself, but let me ask you this, if you went to a car dealership and bought a car and after about a day or two that car started smoking and was about to die on you, and you took it back to the dealership and they said to you that they won't fix it and to take the car with you, would you put up with that or would you bitch about it and demand that they fix your car, and after they finally fix it after weeks of you waiting would you not warn other people about going to that dealership? The same thing applies here RLC is the dealership some of these apartments is the smoking car and I'm the pissed off customer..you want to tell me how can they have an apartment with three hotties and it be the most boring apt. on RlC? Just saying, you said that I shouldn't complain but in the same sentence you said that everyone should have their own opinions so which is it? Just my 2 cents lmaoo ;D ;D

I agree completely with albacore with one little correction--no one plays to the cam, nothing in RLC is scripted! And this is my answer to all the bobbyjoes, movados, dfcaps and the rest of the "douche bag gang":

I ALWAYS GIVE THE SAME ANSWER AND ALWAYS WILL TO PEOPLE WHO DO NOTHING ELSE ON HERE EXCEPT BITCH, BITCH, BITCH. OVER AND OVER, DAY IN AND DAY OUT. YOU BITCH ABOUT EVERYTHING AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE YOU ARE BEING FORCED TO PAY FOR THIS AND FORCED TO SIT IN FRONT OF YOUR SCREENS AND WATCH BORING PEOPLE. WE GET IT-YOU HATE RLC YET, YOU ARE HERE EVERY NEW DAY BITCHING AGAIN. NOW YOU GET SOMETHING--RLC WILL STAY THE SAME WAY FOR MANY YEARS TO COME. ONLY THE TENNANTS WILL CHANGE. SOO, WITH EASY HEARTS YOU CAN GATHER YOUR BELONGINGS AND MAKE WAY FOR THE EXITS. THERE'S TWO ON EACH SIDE PLUS ONE MORE AT THE TAIL END!

Oh, and Happy New Year to all!  :)

Well Snaky opinions are like assholes everybody has one and I was just saying RLC did some of the cameras in the apt. right this one not so good. Aand I only let the people in here know it was a laundry room the end. oh yes Snaky your opinion means absolutly nothing to me have a good day folks.

I agree completely with albacore with one little correction--no one plays to the cam, nothing in RLC is scripted! And this is my answer to all the bobbyjoes, movados, dfcaps and the rest of the "douche bag gang":

I ALWAYS GIVE THE SAME ANSWER AND ALWAYS WILL TO PEOPLE WHO DO NOTHING ELSE ON HERE EXCEPT BITCH, BITCH, BITCH. OVER AND OVER, DAY IN AND DAY OUT. YOU BITCH ABOUT EVERYTHING AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE YOU ARE BEING FORCED TO PAY FOR THIS AND FORCED TO SIT IN FRONT OF YOUR SCREENS AND WATCH BORING PEOPLE. WE GET IT-YOU HATE RLC YET, YOU ARE HERE EVERY NEW DAY BITCHING AGAIN. NOW YOU GET SOMETHING--RLC WILL STAY THE SAME WAY FOR MANY YEARS TO COME. ONLY THE TENNANTS WILL CHANGE. SOO, WITH EASY HEARTS YOU CAN GATHER YOUR BELONGINGS AND MAKE WAY FOR THE EXITS. THERE'S TWO ON EACH SIDE PLUS ONE MORE AT THE TAIL END!

Lmfaoo!! I needed that laugh snaky thank you and for you to type in ALL CAPS THAT MEANS THAT YOU ARE SHOUTING AT ME RIGHT? LMAOO!!! AND I ACTUALLY AGREE WITH ALBACORE WITH ONE THING THEY ACTUALLY DO PLAY TO THE CAMERAS ESPECIALLY LEORA,SOPHIE,ALISA AND LILU BECAUSE NO CHICK WALKS LIKE THEY ARE ALWAYS ON A RUNWAY IN REAL LIFE EVERY TIME SOPHIE OR ALISA ARE IN THEIR ROOMS YOU SEE HOW THEY WALK AND POSE AND PLAY TO THE CAMERA THEY ACT LIKE STRIPPERS AT THE CLUB AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT THEN YOU ARE PRETTY NAIVE  MY FRIEND,LMAOO MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND ALL MY OTHER HATERS ON CC LUV YA GUYS LOL!!

@movado > I am not Snaky - please do not confuse us.  I am not in anyones face about their posts.  And I agree you can complain about whatever you want - anyone can here.  My point is - it just gets old.  I am not even saying I totally disagree with you - but again it is what it is.

And you are correct about your point one how they pose and what they wear etc.  It is just not normal for girls to live this way all the time. And I believe that most of the other apartments do this in their own way.  The difference appears to be that I am OK with it.  I know it must part of the deal they have to be there.  They need to keep interest up or everyone will leave.  And you do have a right to leave - or stay. 

Again my issue is not with you, but as you feel your way I feel my way.

I think RLC is getting better.  Not perfect, nor my ideal but it is getting better that it was.  It still has issues - but overall I think it is getting better.  We can differ on our opinions and that is fine.

Ok albacore I hear you and I also agree with how you described the apts. see that's how we all should have a discussion on here instead of always bashing or being mean to each other over each person's opinions we can't all think alike,it would be a boring world lol..anyway Merry Christmas to you and your family and may the new year bring better things for us on RLC. ;D ;D

Lmfaoo!! I needed that laugh snaky thank you and for you to type in ALL CAPS THAT MEANS THAT YOU ARE SHOUTING AT ME RIGHT? LMAOO!!! AND I ACTUALLY AGREE WITH ALBACORE WITH ONE THING THEY ACTUALLY DO PLAY TO THE CAMERAS ESPECIALLY LEORA,SOPHIE,ALISA AND LILU BECAUSE NO CHICK WALKS LIKE THEY ARE ALWAYS ON A RUNWAY IN REAL LIFE EVERY TIME SOPHIE OR ALISA ARE IN THEIR ROOMS YOU SEE HOW THEY WALK AND POSE AND PLAY TO THE CAMERA THEY ACT LIKE STRIPPERS AT THE CLUB AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT THEN YOU ARE PRETTY NAIVE  MY FRIEND,LMAOO MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND ALL MY OTHER HATERS ON CC LUV YA GUYS LOL!!

i don't  get it.  does snaky somehow feel his bitching is a superior form of bitching?  no one bitches on this forum more than he does.  it may be bitching about bitching but it is bitching none the less.