masturbation

Guest remolacha

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the room we can't see in is definatly the laundry room watch nora go into there come out with a basket full of cloths that she then folded in her room.I know this much if they don't put a cam in there and fix the many blind spots this room isn't worth paying extra

the room we can't see in is definatly the laundry room watch nora go into there come out with a basket full of cloths that she then folded in her room.I know this much if they don't put a cam in there and fix the many blind spots this room isn't worth paying extra

For all that goes on in this apartment, it's definitely not worth the extra.

Oh yeah, being able to see them load up the washing machine will make all the difference! Everyone will rush to shake out their piggy banks!

Guest bobbyjoe

there is big problem of intimity in this appartment,lilu run frequently in alisa bedroom soo it's hard for alisa have some intimity

for maybe masturbate,impossible close the door in her bedroom.

maybe very late at night before she go sleep we can see her masturbate but it's for this reason,j'm not gonna renew my suscription with this premium,

this two premium appartment are probably the most chance you have for see nothing sex exept sometime  nora/kiko but j'm not interesting for watching grand-mother nora and the camera quality with the camera 6 in nora bedroom is not very good in night vision.

and lilu do all for hide her tits when she take shower or change in bedroom soo it's not interesting for watching her more.

j have make the test with this premium for make my opinion but after one month  j can say that's not work for the extra money.

there is just the option for have 4 multi streaming in same page are interesting but j don't want pay 15 $ extra for have that soo j return with free cameras we have for the moment.

for marta/david,j understand now why it's the unique appartment have no free camera,it's the same level to katya/ruslan.

Guest bobbyjoe

blah, blah, blah, blah and blah

just an observation,not blah blah blah !

you do this answer because you are probably in rlc team or something like that and you don't want accept the verity,

you do always the same answer when j write to support rlc,it's very strange...

I don't give a fuck what anyone says all these bitches in this apartment are boring as fuck,it's like they live by a script like reality tv they do the exact same shit at the exact same time like clockwork every day,It's like the entire day is already pre-planned as to what they have to do,With Lilu for example #1.Be gone all day#2.Stay in your room #3.Be on the phone/Laptop anytime your in your bedroom#4.Show a little crotch shot just to keep people interested#5.Eat some snacks in bed to keep fat people tuned in lol#6.Pretend to masturbate#7.Take a shower and go to bed, wake up and repeat steps 1-7..Smfh!!. To think I was so excited when I saw three women in the apartment but so far they are pretty much predictable as to what they are going to do on a daily basis,Sophie was the worst I'm glad that bitch is gone she was probably the most boring and predictable one of them all and probably got kicked out for low ratings good riddance..anyway that's my rant for today.  8) 8) 8) Oh I almost forgot to say that what these girls are doing on here is their jobs,they are at work,the real action(masturbating,fucking and partying actually happens outside these apartments ) then they come back to work trying to entertain us.

I don't give a fuck what anyone says all these bitches in this apartment are boring as fuck,it's like they live by a script like reality tv they do the exact same shit at the exact same time like clockwork every day,It's like the entire day is already pre-planned as to what they have to do,With Lilu for example #1.Be gone all day#2.Stay in your room #3.Be on the phone/Laptop anytime your in your bedroom#4.Show a little crotch shot just to keep people interested#5.Eat some snacks in bed to keep fat people tuned in lol#6.Pretend to masturbate#7.Take a shower and go to bed, wake up and repeat steps 1-7..Smfh!!. To think I was so excited when I saw three women in the apartment but so far they are pretty much predictable as to what they are going to do on a daily basis,Sophie was the worst I'm glad that bitch is gone she was probably the most boring and predictable one of them all and probably got kicked out for low ratings good riddance..anyway that's my rant for today.  8) 8) 8) Oh I almost forgot to say that what these girls are doing on here is their jobs,they are at work,the real action(masturbating,fucking and partying actually happens outside these apartments ) then they come back to work trying to entertain us.

I agree 100%!!!!