B2 - General Topic 2024 #6 (March)

30 minutes ago, moules said:

Aziza has a new agency in Paris.  She is chasing bigger money than she can make in Barcelona.  Good luck to her.

The spread your legs agency.   :biggrin:

Il y a 16 heures, mol39 a dit :

À 20:13:14, Tonya a quitté l'appartement sans vêtements d'extérieur et n'est plus retournée au B#2 depuis. Est-ce que quelqu'un sait où elle est allée ? Juste curieux.

Moi aussi 

elle est revenue ce matin vers 11 h 05 dans la meme tenue , elle n'a pas dormi sur la plage ? 

elle s'est trouvée un copain dans l'immeuble où dormir ,elle a remis cela ce soir en vérifiant si ses seins étaient assez visibles sous son haut 

Départ en short comme hier soir

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

5 hours ago, Lookwarm said:

Well done Nadia, you got rid of Aziza. She listened to you, trusted you and admired you but your recent trip was a step too far for a 22 year old. She had a bad last week probably realising that she is still a bit naive and now she's gone as is her regular income. Such a shame.

Yes! Well done Nadia... You invited your friend to go to Paris and make some easy money. In return... she ignored you the whole trip, unfollowed you on instagram, and couldn't be bothered to say thank you. 

With friends like this... who needs enemies! I'll join you in saying... Good riddance!

15 minutes ago, desinc said:

Yes! Well done Nadia... You invited your friend to go to Paris and make some easy money. In return... she ignored you the whole trip, unfollowed you on instagram, and couldn't be bothered to say thank you. 

With friends like this... who needs enemies! I'll join you in saying... Good riddance!

Yet it remains a story from one source. Why does she do that out loud in English in front of the cams.

When Aziza bit her lip, Nadia and Karma took over her 'opportunities' in Aziza's room. Maybe in Paris it was the other way around. (= assumption)

I didn't understand why Nadia suggested the trip to Karma first, if she wanted to maintain a good reputation.

1 hour ago, isidore57 said:

Me too 

she came back this morning around 11:05 a.m. in the same outfit, she didn't sleep on the beach? 

she found a friend in the building to sleep in, she did it again this evening by checking if her breasts were visible enough under her top 

Leaving in shorts like last night

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Yes, thank you.

Same pattern.

Now I'm even more curious 🙂

7 hours ago, desinc said:

Nor every young woman wants to be a hooker. Great opportunity!

8 hours ago, Borbora said:

Yet it remains a story from one source. Why does she do that out loud in English in front of the cams.

When Aziza bit her lip, Nadia and Karma took over her 'opportunities' in Aziza's room. Maybe in Paris it was the other way around. (= assumption)

I didn't understand why Nadia suggested the trip to Karma first, if she wanted to maintain a good reputation.

Nadia is a prostitute, the other two are not, alhough like every one in RLC, they are sex workers. There is a hige difference.  

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Lookwarm said:

Nadia is a prostitute, the other two are not, alhough like every one in RLC, they are sex workers. There is a hige difference.  

And you can prove that? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1