Linda & Tibor (2024) #3

22 hours ago, jugghead said:

Why dread it? Just go to another of trillions of web pages that are out there. Linda isn't on any of those. Then you won't have to dread a goddamn thing. Problem solved.

Some people really need to step away from the cool-aid and fandom on here 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, redhead2183 said:

Some people really need to step away from the cool-aid and fandom on here 

Yeah, you're right. That was an overreaction. And it wasn't really aimed at you. Sorry about that. I mean it.

Some of the things I say are to get reactions from some people here. But you are right. I'm an old-ass fanboy. I was hoping if Linda had one old fartboy (pun intended) or a group of them, that she would honor all of us as a group to move forward. And we all know what I mean. I'm trying my best to be positive because I've been negative and it produced the opposite effect. Peace.

37 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Yeah, you're right. That was an overreaction. And it wasn't really aimed at you. Sorry about that. I mean it.

Some of the things I say are to get reactions from some people here. But you are right. I'm an old-ass fanboy. I was hoping if Linda had one old fartboy (pun intended) or a group of them, that she would honor all of us as a group to move forward. And we all know what I mean. I'm trying my best to be positive because I've been negative and it produced the opposite effect. Peace.

Kool-Aid of all things?? smh