Linda & Tibor (2024) #3

No pun intended, but she's milking it, and I don't blame her. Her and T-Rex came back here because of her, and they both know it. The day they decided they were going to stay she gave a look to him and I knew exactly what she was saying. "You can't pay the rent so I will. you focus on your job and I will focus on here." You could see it in her face. To me, she was challenging him to make more money so they can get the hell out of RLC and have a real life.

29 minutes ago, jugghead said:

No pun intended, but she's milking it, and I don't blame her. Her and T-Rex came back here because of her, and they both know it. The day they decided they were going to stay she gave a look to him and I knew exactly what she was saying. "You can't pay the rent so I will. you focus on your job and I will focus on here." You could see it in her face. To me, she was challenging him to make more money so they can get the hell out of RLC and have a real life.

I like this theory.....well said!

43 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I like this theory.....well said!

Ofc, it's only a theory. But just look at the interaction before and after that whole "we're moving" thing. Serious. T-I wish i was the bread winner now" has to hide in his man cave, and I say that with all due respect to the dude but, yo, now she has to perform.

I mean serious, Linda, thank you for showing us your body. And i will say it straight up. I love to watch you. You are fucking beautiful!If I'm still here, I'll miss them when they leave.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, jugghead said:

To me, she was challenging him to make more money so they can get the hell out of RLC and have a real life.

In my country the women are pulling there own weight, so maybe Miss Lazy B should focus more on getting a normal job herself ?

Working Hard Get To Work GIF by StickerGiant

• Like 2

7 hours ago, jugghead said:

Ofc, it's only a theory. But just look at the interaction before and after that whole "we're moving" thing. Serious. T-I wish i was the bread winner now" has to hide in his man cave, and I say that with all due respect to the dude but, yo, now she has to perform.

I mean serious, Linda, thank you for showing us your body. And i will say it straight up. I love to watch you. You are fucking beautiful!If I'm still here, I'll miss them when they leave.

I'll only miss Linda when they leave

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, daniel_8218 said:

are they gonna leave?

They want to, but Grandmaster Heavy-T doesn't earn enough with his Rap and Breakdance shit and so with their 30+ years young they still depend on Lindas tits. Rest assured, they'll be around for another 20 years. 🤣

music video katy cats GIF by Vevo

On 3/8/2024 at 2:33 AM, jugghead said:

Your theory holds up until you got to "...and I will focus on here". If this is Linda's way of focussing on keeping a roof over their head in the meantime, I dread to think what it looks like when Linda loses her focus. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, redhead2183 said:

Your theory holds up until you got to "...and I will focus on here". If this is Linda's way of focussing on keeping a roof over their head in the meantime, I dread to think what it looks like when Linda loses her focus. 

Why dread it? Just go to another of trillions of web pages that are out there. Linda isn't on any of those. Then you won't have to dread a goddamn thing. Problem solved.

• Sad 1