Linda & Tibor (2024) #3

22 minutes ago, upyourass said:

The thickness is what WE want, not what Linda wants !

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        true

• Like 2

2 hours ago, upyourass said:

No filter....It is the way they take pictures. just watch how they curve there body's and how they bend their upper body toward the cell phone. The lower body is then further away from the lens and is optically reduced. 

Wow. A lucid and wise reply. Did you steal that answer?🤣

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Linda looks waaay slimmer on her IG than she does on the RLC cams,she's obviously using some sort of filter,or the RLC cams add a few pounds 😆

That's why the best cams are the ones at tit height. It's taking her some time but she is learning. We need those babies front center!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

Wow. A lucid and wise reply. Did you steal that answer?🤣

Instead of some of 'us', I don't think with my dick 😉

9 hours ago, jugghead said:

now is the perfect time for Linda to bate if it ever happens :))

She is to lazy to bate 🤣 She is so lazy, the only 2 letters of the alphabet she knows is NO !

Tired Britney Spears GIF

A few days ago, T-Flop was filming with the kids at a breakdance show. You could see the tears in his eyes because these guys were really good and off course really slim and fit. Where T-Blob while spinning on his head gets knocked out by his belly after 1 turn, these guys easily spun 10 rounds. Here T-Blubber realized that he actually is not made for this, so he now starts losing weight uselessly and exhausting his body again, turning into Uncle fester. When is this guy realizing to stick with his filming and video editing Business, giving his wife some extra (seconds) of love, and forget the rest.

Addams Family Vintage GIF

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, upyourass said:

She is to lazy to bate 🤣 She is so lazy, the only 2 letters of the alphabet she knows is NO !

Tired Britney Spears GIF

Nah, I have a feeling she bates regularly - we just have no way to see it - that stupid half bath with no cameras. She disappears there for 30 minutes at times, sometimes right after a few strokes down there.

16 hours ago, upyourass said:

She is to lazy to bate 🤣 

Tired Britney Spears GIF

She sometimes starts to in the shower, but ends with a quick 1 or 2 rubs, then she says "No, I can't do that"

• Like 1