Caroline & Park (2024) #3

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

For me when people start visiting RLC too often and looking towards the cameras with ambiguous smiles, it already makes me understand that everything is pre-established. With Caroline these things happen too often that it almost seems like everything she does isn't real in the slightest, like Masha is doing with V&J.

Exactly. Gabby's acting is about as real as Masha's tits. 

If anyone has a motivation theory for Gabby I would love to hear it. I can't figure out what she is trying to to there. @NoOneSpecialfirst figured out that Gabby was watching the entire time and was just pretending to be asleep.  Confirmation was made of that when Gabby, nervously, could not stop moving her feet and often giggled when nothing was funny. I don't understand why she took up a perch to watch them while in front of the the screen...could not tell if she just liked to watch or whether she was nervous about the sexual energy going about on the sofa? I don't have a clue what she is up to. 

Also, someone thought that both Gabby and Frisky had come there to visit Caroline together and that seemed to be of some significance. If so, then I must also be of some significance that Frisky left alone and that Gabby decided to sleep over.

Maybe I'm overthinking the Gabby thing? Perhaps Occam Razor's theory is in play here and Gabby's motivation is simply that she is bi-curious and not sure what to do with it? I don't have any information about her prior sexual activities on camera, except that she has been trying to get over a break-up with a guy. 

19 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

You people are fucked up. You are like a bunch of women watching a soap opera. 

I think that you got most of that correct.

• Thanks 1

There have always been two kind of people here on this forum: those who use the platform to comment on what is happening in the RLC apartments in order to make the experience more interactive and enjoyable, and those who get enjoyment from commenting on other people's comments.

30 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Not sure who the most fucked up are on CC tbh, but I do agree that I watch RLC like some woman watch soap operas. 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

In essence, the apartments outside Barcelona are soap operas.   Foreign soap operas that most of us on this forum do not understand the language.  So we come on here to communicate with each other to try to figure out the story.

49 minutes ago, philo said:

There have always been two kind of people here on this forum: those who use the platform to comment on what is happening in the RLC apartments in order to make the experience more interactive and enjoyable, and those who get enjoyment from commenting on other people's comments.

3 kinds, there is also the ones that live in fantasy

6 hours ago, illy said:

Finally, somebody sees the glaring clue.

The evidence for real vs clickbait is not found in what is happening, but in who is involved. That being Caroline and her mates. Plural. 

Caroline cuddles up with Gabby, she cuddles up with Frisky. She and Frisky touch each other. Frisky & Gabby touch each other. This is not some unfolding poly triangle romance for the ages, or even just some 'casual threesome with my bffs' thing - there is too much plot to either of those stories for them to possibly be real.

All of this is just Caroline's way of getting good ranking replays, especially during the dead hours while Park is out of the apartment. Scarlett will have given Caroline all the tips and tricks. But Caroline has over-egged the pudding getting *two* friends involved with the payday when one would have looked far more authentic and believable. And then an already bad script got worse when Frisky & Gabby paired up.

Oh and I'm also a lesbian myself, so I'm doubly calling bullshit on these posers.

This...also...track pants...very romantic.  She never takes them off.  Complete clickbait!