Caroline & Park (2024) #3

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Yes it is a "Reallife" , but real life doesn't mean having sex everyday... Sometimes, like tonite, just teasing cuddling with soft kisses is ok ... There is more REAL LIFE here than the villas where they come and go and they are paid to entertain us ... In the couples' appartments, there is "less" shows and it is very fine with me... Actually, by far, I prefer this appartment than B4 with the 2 that made it is right now ... Boring as hell ... No fun at all like we've never seen since its opening... 

I guess that it all comes down to what one is used to. Let's review: if one has a compliant and consenting partner and one spend hours with her body in one's hands... and nothing happens to conclude that session in a pleasurable way? ... then one might conclude that something was not quite right with that story. 

• Upvote 1

This sadly for me is very simple. Childish, over the top and clearly bait. We have been here much much longer than them to know what's what. They're the newbies, not us. Caroline & Frisky? Caroline & Gabby? Frisky & Gabby? All three? None? Make up your minds ladies. How long will you draw this out for?

Are you trying to fool us or each other? Do you honestly think we don't know you all read this forum, of course you do. So does Gabby not know Frisky got off with Caroline? Does Park not know? Of course they do. And what about all the "Quick, she's/He's coming back in the room" acting, fuck me, that REALLY IS chaturbate. And constant laughing and looking at the cams is a bit of a giveaway too. 

Having Frisky trying to seduce Caroline is believable. Throwing a third girl into the mix and the three of them constantly going round in circles is not. 

I am being honest and have praised them often enough, but i can therefore critique as well, and it is only right that i stand by my previous comments. I don't like people trying to fool, because we have seen this time and time again on RLC. So, if they mean it - DO IT! If not, stop acting.

Two's company - Three is a show. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Caroline & Frisky? Caroline & Gabby? Frisky & Gabby? All three? None? Make up your minds ladies.

Finally, somebody sees the glaring clue.

The evidence for real vs clickbait is not found in what is happening, but in who is involved. That being Caroline and her mates. Plural. 

Caroline cuddles up with Gabby, she cuddles up with Frisky. She and Frisky touch each other. Frisky & Gabby touch each other. This is not some unfolding poly triangle romance for the ages, or even just some 'casual threesome with my bffs' thing - there is too much plot to either of those stories for them to possibly be real.

All of this is just Caroline's way of getting good ranking replays, especially during the dead hours while Park is out of the apartment. Scarlett will have given Caroline all the tips and tricks. But Caroline has over-egged the pudding getting *two* friends involved with the payday when one would have looked far more authentic and believable. And then an already bad script got worse when Frisky & Gabby paired up.

Oh and I'm also a lesbian myself, so I'm doubly calling bullshit on these posers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

If they are playing that show for the cams, then full respect to them for that (call me naïve but I still don't believe it). It's well executed and seems to be working just fine. There are some forums from other apartment where I hope participants never read because, eww, gross. But the comments here, I hope they are reading them and giggling their ass off. 

15 minutes ago, illy said:

Finally, somebody sees the glaring clue.

The evidence for real vs clickbait is not found in what is happening, but in who is involved. That being Caroline and her mates. Plural. 

Caroline cuddles up with Gabby, she cuddles up with Frisky. She and Frisky touch each other. Frisky & Gabby touch each other. This is not some unfolding poly triangle romance for the ages, or even just some 'casual threesome with my bffs' thing - there is too much plot to either of those stories for them to possibly be real.

All of this is just Caroline's way of getting good ranking replays, especially during the dead hours while Park is out of the apartment. Scarlett will have given Caroline all the tips and tricks. But Caroline has over-egged the pudding getting *two* friends involved with the payday when one would have looked far more authentic and believable. And then an already bad script got worse when Frisky & Gabby paired up.

Oh and I'm also a lesbian myself, so I'm doubly calling bullshit on these posers.

what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

22 minutes ago, itohkata said:

If they are playing that show for the cams, then full respect to them for that (call me naïve but I still don't believe it). It's well executed and seems to be working just fine. There are some forums from other apartment where I hope participants never read because, eww, gross. But the comments here, I hope they are reading them and giggling their ass off. 

What they are *doing* isn't faked. But people are now starting to pick up on how The Three Muffsketeers are trying to sell these little trysts as a story that isn't authentic, instead of just plainly feeling each other up on cam for the money like so many others do. It's the disingenuous motive/presentation that pisses people off. There is no need to pretend you're the plotline of a Todd Haynes movie. 

5 minutes ago, illy said:

What they are *doing* isn't faked. But people are now starting to pick up on how The Three Muffsketeers are trying to sell these little trysts as a story that isn't authentic, instead of just plainly feeling each other up on cam for the money like so many others do. It's the disingenuous motive/presentation that pisses people off. There is no need to pretend you're the plotline of a Todd Haynes movie. 

I'm really having a hard time understanding what you're trying to say (but I'm not a native english speaker, and have no idea what could be a Muffsketeer (I see the word play on musketeer tho) or what the usual plot of a Todd Haynes movie can be). Could you ELI5  ?

24 minutes ago, illy said:

Was sie *tun*, ist keine Fälschung. Aber jetzt fangen die Leute an, zu begreifen, wie die „Three Muffsketeers“ versuchen, diese kleinen Rendezvous als eine Geschichte zu verkaufen, die nicht authentisch ist, anstatt sich wie so viele andere einfach gegenseitig vor der Kamera für das Geld zu besorgen. Es ist das unaufrichtige Motiv/die unaufrichtige Darstellung, die die Leute verärgert. Sie müssen nicht so tun, als ob Sie der Handlungsstrang eines Todd-Haynes-Films wären. 

Diese ewige und unnötige Diskussion des Wahrheitsgehaltes der Aktionen der drei Mädchen ist doch vollkommen irrelevant für uns Abonnenten und Konsumenten der Ereignisse ( nicht nur in dieser Wohnung ) . Wir sind doch eigentlich nur daran interessiert daß etwas " passiert ". Wenn , wie z.B. in B4/B7 , oft  nichts geboten wird, die Mädchen die ganze Zeit faul in den Betten liegen und Genickstarre wegen der Handys bekommen, regen wir uns auch auf ( mit größerer Berechtigung als bei Karoline & Co. ) .  Beides in einem Atemzug geht nicht. Eins ist klar: eine Berührung ist eine Berührung, ein Kuß ist ein Kuß und eine sexuelle Aktivität bleibt eine sexuelle Aktivität ungeachtet des Kontextes der dahinter steht. Wenn es nicht so wäre könnte RLC auch gleich schließen. Aber die Mehrheit der Abonnenten sind zum Glück keine großen Moralapostel.

All of this from Gabby is just an act, i am sure. The only time i see her being real is when she's crying over her boyfriend (Oh and well done Gabby, you managed not to cry for once last night). More people are seeing through this. 

For me when people start visiting RLC too often and looking towards the cameras with ambiguous smiles, it already makes me understand that everything is pre-established. With Caroline these things happen too often that it almost seems like everything she does isn't real in the slightest, like Masha is doing with V&J.

• Upvote 2

Gabby still acts sort of uncomfortable. I can't figure out if she is sexually repressed or just shy of Caroline. She hides her body from Caroline like she is some delivery person who caught her before she could get her clothes on. There was a moment last night, however, when it looked like Gabby wanted some attention. But when she spread her legs open and tried to snuggle, neither Caroline or Frisky offered to feel her up. That's got to hurt the ego a little.