Caroline & Park (2024) #3

Just now, Kingbanks said:

more clickbait for the people in the forum who follows this she still has her pants on 😂

Her pants give her deniability if Park gets up.   They're not required to be off for what they're doing.

3 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Her pants give her deniability if Park gets up.   They're not required to be off for what they're doing.

compare it to amalia they ain't doing shit 😂

clickbait nothing more 😂

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Don't think she's trying to be Amalia, so that really isn't a comparison.

she trying something that is clearly clickbait do you really think park doesn't know how naive of you 😂

Just now, Kingbanks said:

she trying something that is clearly clickbait do you really think park doesn't know how naive of you 😂

I'm sure Park does know.  In fact, I think she told him straight up when she went into the bedroom to get t-shirts and told him to stay in the room.

However, this is not Barcelona, it's not a clickbait show.  Sorry you believe they should just automatically rip off all their clothes and go hardcore, welcome to real life.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I'm sure Park does know.  In fact, I think she told him straight up when she went into the bedroom to get t-shirts and told him to stay in the room.

However, this is not Barcelona, it's not a clickbait show.  Sorry you believe they should just automatically rip off all their clothes and go hardcore, welcome to real life.

this is a Voyeur website how the hell is it real life do you have people watching you right now 😂

why do you think they joined the rlc to have a real life on camera that people pay to see 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

Was it Gabby or Frisky who just left? (sorry I don't know these guest girls that well yet)

Another question: does Scarlett, & especially Scarlett's hot friend, sometimes come by for a visit?...

3 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Was it Gabby or Frisky who just left? (sorry I don't know these guest girls that well yet)

Another question: does Scarlett, & especially Scarlett's hot friend, sometimes come by for a visit?...

Frisky left.  Scarlett has been seen 3 times, I think.

• Thanks 1

• If not click bate then a very calculated "Long tease" and definitely not real life. Gabby kept giving it away due to her uncontrollable laughter. I don't know if I will invest this kind of time again with these guys. I can read about it in the forum if anything ever happens and catch it in replay if I'm lucky. The highlight of the evening was definitely the enhanced meaning that Frisky gave to the phrase "grab em by the pussy". LOL 

Thanks for your answers.

Does anyone have a vid or pic of the shower Frisky took?

Is there footage from a naked or topless Gabby as well?

I don't have replay, so I'd be really grateful. No pressure though. 🙂 

9 minutes ago, philo said:
  • If not click bate then a very calculated "Long tease" and definitely not real life. Gabby kept giving it away due to her uncontrollable laughter. I don't know if I will invest this kind of time again with these guys. I can read about it in the forum if anything ever happens and catch it in replay if I'm lucky. The highlight of the evening was definitely the enhanced meaning that Frisky gave to the phrase "grab em by the pussy". LOL 

Pure and utter click bait