Caroline & Park (2024) #3

Why are all of you circle jerking over this?  Park is literally there to make sure NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.  Caroline will dutifully head to bed with him around 1am.  The other two, if they don't leave, will pretend play on the couch bed and fall asleep.  

This is the RLC version of a fucking joke.  Night after every other night...the same shit.  

Wake up!

• Thanks 1

I actually think Park is trying to start something tonight, so I don't think he really cares about what Frisky and Caroline do.   He's doing well at keeping the drinks topped off, he literally pushed Caroline onto Frisky earlier, amongst other little things.

5 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

They did more than that, but then they heard Park come in from the balcony.

Yes. looking in the mirror in the scene will reveal that Caroline's hand was rubbing Frisk's crotch.

3 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I actually think Park is trying to start something tonight, so I don't think he really cares about what Frisky and Caroline do.   He's doing well at keeping the drinks topped off, he literally pushed Caroline onto Frisky earlier, amongst other little things.

Park was also sitting very close to Gabby for the first time while Caroline was making out in the bedroom.