Caroline & Park (2024) #3

16 minutes ago, philo said:

It's not creepy that he is watching...it that he is all up in their space. He's just too close and he is interfering with their energy.

I'll let you off lol. 

Just now, philo said:

I didn't want to believe that these people would try to pull off three click-bate sessions in a row with no plot progression. But, here it is!

Welcome to the new RLC...all clickbait all the time.

• Upvote 1

Caroline could try what Nelly used to do in Russia. She would wait for Bogdan to fall asleep and then slip out of bed to join her lady friend on the sofa.

I was right - Park IS a Mouse!! This is like a Comic-Tragedy now.

He has had to let this happen even though he clearly doesn't want to, but he has no option. He IS a Mouse, He IS a Cuckold! 

Not looking good for you Park is it! The 'NEW' sign is still next to their names yet he already looks doomed!🤣🤣From Newbies to Fuck-Ups in just 7 weeks!

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, chogdad said:

I was right - Park IS a Mouse!! This is like a Comic-Tragedy now.

He has had to let this happen even though he clearly doesn't want to, but he has no option. He IS a Mouse, He IS a Cuckold! 

Not looking good for you Park is it! The 'NEW' sign is still next to their names yet he already looks doomed!🤣🤣From Newbies to Fuck-Ups in just 7 weeks!

Nothing has happend yet, and i doubt it will ....

• Haha 1

PARK - "WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY CAROLINE?"

CAROLINE - "I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE IN THE NEXT ROOM LIVE ON THE INTERNET AND YOU DON'T INTERUPT"

PARK - "TA-DA! MANY HAPPY RETURNS"

• Upvote 1