B4 - General Topic 2024 #33 (March)

54 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Aziza and Numi having a chat, good to see them both socialize

More of a monologue by Aziza.

Aziza and Sara had a long conversation on the LR couch the other night.  I think it was in Russian, because Massi was right there and didn't say a word.  In retrospect, Aziza was possibly discussing her plans.

And by now, Nadia has discussed the Paris trip with Sara and Massi.  Massi is a finance guy, but I will do some numbers for him/them.

At 60,000 euros a ticket, there's a lot to discuss!  They do a few more of those parties and they can buy both villas.  60,000 x 100 tickets = 6,000,000 euros.  x 5 parties / by their 10 percent share of the ticket price = 3,000,000 euros.  And they keys to both villas are theirs!

13 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Like the other night when Sara walked in on Azi and Massi who, given more time would have probably kissed again but Azi saw Sara at the last second as she entered the lounge in B4

I was amazed at her daring. Maybe she did the same thing in front of Nadia in Paris.

I can't imagine anyone having a work week in Paris and not asking anything about what needs to be done. (Aziza bought high heels just before the trip.)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

More of a monologue by Aziza.

Aziza and Sara had a long conversation on the LR couch the other night.  I think it was in Russian, because Massi was right there and didn't say a word.  In retrospect, Aziza was possibly discussing her plans.

And by now, Nadia has discussed the Paris trip with Sara and Massi.  Massi is a finance guy, but I will do some numbers for him/them.

At 60,000 euros a ticket, there's a lot to discuss!  They do a few more of those parties and they can buy both villas.  60,000 x 100 tickets = 6,000,000 euros.  x 5 parties / by their 10 percent share of the ticket price = 3,000,000 euros.  And they keys to both villas are theirs!

What tickets ? And you mean the RLC villas ?

1 hour ago, Borbora said:

I was amazed at her daring. Maybe she did the same thing in front of Nadia in Paris.

I can't imagine anyone having a work week in Paris and not asking anything about what needs to be done. (Aziza bought high heels just before the trip.)

They were in Paris ? Nevermind I just read some of the last pages.

2 hours ago, jove said:

Marre de voir cet idiot de tantra, et j'espère que le Karma va vite dégager

She gave him a nice blow job, better than watching Massi fucking the girls in the master bedroom.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Sara got realy jealous and upset when Massi moved over to fuck Nadia! Nadia  wasn't very pleased either ! Massi isn't allowed to fuck other girls !! So now he is trying to talk himself out of it !

And she finally gave up....

35 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Sara got realy jealous and upset when Massi moved over to fuck Nadia! Nadia  wasn't very pleased either ! Massi isn't allowed to fuck other girls !! So now he is trying to talk himself out of it !

And she finally gave up....

Doesn't have a brain ... Just a dick ... And he thinks he can do WHATEVER he wants with ANYONE ... Doesn't care about NOBODY but his big ego! 

• Upvote 5

45 minutes ago, Lasse said:

But he did fuck Nadia ...just not anally.