B1 - General Topic 2024 #4 (March - April)

58 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

Ha! Great song! The original lyrics have two of my all time favorite lines. “They say I'm lazy but it takes all my time” and “I can't complain but some times I still do.” These certainly apply to my life and I'd venture a guess that the second one is relevant to all. Octavia was on the phone earlier and someone she knew came on and apparently asked how she was. Octavia said I'm fine…and then said well, actually I'm having a hard time…While not really complaining it's a great example of how right in this moment all is well but if I think about what happened recently in the past I am having a hard time. I can't complain but some times I still do…

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Tomarjo said:

Think Octavia has had a driving test and failed. Edit, apperantly still going on the same test 

She did fail, second attempt as well. She's really upset about it.

• Sad 1

Yesterday Octavia spent time with Amalia and Mati at a "bunny party" and also met Cecilia. I think it was a good time for her.

This morning she is disappointed again and close to tears. It seems to be due to the absence of a message or the content of a message. Since a lot of things are now done via text streams, a follower can only find out from the speeches she deliver.

If she is still waiting for news from Carlos, you might want to call out to her: You are in love with a picture of Carlos and this picture does not correspond to the real you.

But she received a voicemail that she didn't want to open and later wrote a voicemail herself that was pretty cryptic.

I think when you're under the observation of other people all the time, you develop a special way of communicating with people where only the person you're talking to understands what it's about.

Otherwise, I think she'll probably go out and do some exercise.

That will definitely do her some good.

Her two co-tenants probably had a big party last night and won't be awake any time soon

• Upvote 1

That was a really nice talk in Octavia's room on Sunday evening. 

She has certainly re-affirmed that she is a smart, insightful person that is learning a lot from the various events taking place in her life. She has seen that even though some so-called negative things can seem to pile up and drain her energy that these things will eventually pass and can even be purged by a good day at the gym, when a vigorous workout can re-focus attention and cause energy to shift. It even made me think that perhaps she should have a good workout on the same day as her next drivers test which might help to burn off her nervous energy and allow her to be more calm and relaxed while driving. (It just can't be at 8AM 😆).

It's fun to see her excited about meeting a new person and important to notice that she realizes while thoughts and feelings will continue to arise and try to bring to life some positive fantasies or expectations about what might happen (it's OK to have these…you can't actually stop them) she is seeing them for what they are. Just thoughts and feelings that you can enjoy for a moment while knowing not to take them seriously. (She even said “don't go there girl”…so she knows). Just wait and see what happens. Be open and willing to be surprised.

She is getting it…which is not easy when you are as open as she is and in a super sensitive body that feels everything to the extreme which can be overwhelming at times. It's a lot to handle but she is learning to deal with it. Best not to drown in stories from the past or fantasies about the future but focus on what is in front of you right now since that's all you can do anything about.

• Thanks 4

5 hours ago, OneBeing said:

That was a really nice talk in Octavia's room on Sunday evening. 

She has certainly re-affirmed that she is a smart, insightful person that is learning a lot from the various events taking place in her life. She has seen that even though some so-called negative things can seem to pile up and drain her energy that these things will eventually pass and can even be purged by a good day at the gym, when a vigorous workout can re-focus attention and cause energy to shift. It even made me think that perhaps she should have a good workout on the same day as her next drivers test which might help to burn off her nervous energy and allow her to be more calm and relaxed while driving. (It just can't be at 8AM 😆).

It's fun to see her excited about meeting a new person and important to notice that she realizes while thoughts and feelings will continue to arise and try to bring to life some positive fantasies or expectations about what might happen (it's OK to have these…you can't actually stop them) she is seeing them for what they are. Just thoughts and feelings that you can enjoy for a moment while knowing not to take them seriously. (She even said “don't go there girl”…so she knows). Just wait and see what happens. Be open and willing to be surprised.

She is getting it…which is not easy when you are as open as she is and in a super sensitive body that feels everything to the extreme which can be overwhelming at times. It's a lot to handle but she is learning to deal with it. Best not to drown in stories from the past or fantasies about the future but focus on what is in front of you right now since that's all you can do anything about.

Thank you (and the others who does it) for this nice recap !