Elli (2024) #2

Pete1960

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

If that was Elli saying goodbye then yes very cold farewell. I'm pretty certain she departed for the last time because about half hour later if that Elli went to the bedroom and the wardrobe after she opened it looked half empty/full and still cannot find the part where Vlad may have emptied stuff because she's always in the pissing room so the RP bar constantly shows movement lol. 

Well don't forget her mum and dad took quite a bit of stuff last week, so she couldn't have much left by now. I guess we'll never know what happened, but it was a big enough thing wasn't it. From bezzies to strangers. 

Just now, chogdad said:

Well don't forget her mum and dad took quite a bit of stuff last week, so she couldn't have much left by now. I guess we'll never know what happened, but it was a big enough thing wasn't it. From bezzies to strangers. 

Yep I remember they visited and whilst we can all speculate and all that I've heard 2 things...1 she has a bun in the oven and 2 Elli's boyfriend plans on moving in and I'd put my money on the latter. 

Just now, TfiDeano said:

Yep I remember they visited and whilst we can all speculate and all that I've heard 2 things...1 she has a bun in the oven and 2 Elli's boyfriend plans on moving in and I'd put my money on the latter. 

I've been sure on the latter for a while. The previous, well, say that was true, i don't understand why that would stop them talking, if anything she'd need support so that can't be true. 

1 minute ago, chogdad said:

I've been sure on the latter for a while. The previous, well, say that was true, i don't understand why that would stop them talking, if anything she'd need support so that can't be true. 

Plus the fact she was never growing and was still going out getting pissed up with friends lol. Yup, I can see him moving in soon. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

If that was Elli saying goodbye then yes very cold farewell. I'm pretty certain she departed for the last time because about half hour later if that Elli went to the bedroom and the wardrobe after she opened it looked half empty/full and still cannot find the part where Vlad may have emptied stuff because she's always in the pissing room so the RP bar constantly shows movement lol. 

Cold just like her personality.  

3 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Vlad packed on the 25th at about 16:00.  April 2nd would have been 6 months.

4 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

And it would be the best 30 seconds of your life 😁

That's just chucking my custard in her mouth...for all of 30 seconds just for that part...what a finish. 

5 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Vlad packed on the 25th at about 16:00.  April 2nd would have been 6 months.

I just checked 25th but she spent the entire time on the bed, then checked 26th...saw her packing. Thanks though. 

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I just checked 25th but she spent the entire time on the bed, then checked 26th...saw her packing. Thanks though. 

Ok..  let me rephrase.  You can find it on the 26 Mar tab, it is at the 16:00 timestamp before the 26 Mar timestamp, so therefore on the 25th.