Elli (2024) #2

Pete1960

1 minute ago, chogdad said:

For me, they have no interest, a quite dull couple who yes may fuck like duracell rabbits but that's all. 

Yea I get what you mean, I am happy to chat about any apartment and residents, but B4 makes my dick itch at times because B4 divides members so much that they end up arguing and still feel compelled to mention the two B7 guys lol...WHY. 

Just now, TfiDeano said:

Yea I get what you mean, I am happy to chat about any apartment and residents, but B4 makes my dick itch at times because B4 divides members so much that they end up arguing and still feel compelled to mention the two B7 guys lol...WHY. 

And i'm sure if you did visit B4 you very well end up with an itchy dick.....

RLC if they are feeling lazy can just backspace the last 5 letters of Vladeilla and give it to him, as in Vladimir. That wouldn't cause any confusion would it!

4 minutes ago, chogdad said:

And i'm sure if you did visit B4 you very well end up with an itchy dick.....

RLC if they are feeling lazy can just backspace the last 5 letters of Vladeilla and give it to him, as in Vladimir. That wouldn't cause any confusion would it!

Funny shit bro lol, I even said this to someone else a few weeks ago they should name Shag with something starting with V, easier...I was thinking Vitaly or Vladislav lol, can't be Virgin cos obviously he's fucked Elli.  

Just now, TfiDeano said:

Funny shit bro lol, I even said this to someone else a few weeks ago they should name Shag with something starting with V, easier...I was thinking Vitaly or Vladislav lol, can't be Virgin cos obviously he's fucked Elli.  

For once they should give him a chav name like Baz or Wes 😆

Bye Vlad.  It was fun.  As a voyeur, I enjoyed watching her overall.  Ellie has a nice ass but is a bit too skinny for my likes.  I'll pop in for a view now and then but Vlad was my fav... I guess that's Real Life.  (See what I did there?)

• Like 2

Is sad that Vlad had to leave the project. They had a great synergy in the old apartment. Is sad that they couldn't get an apartment with two bedrooms.

One thing I'm sure, now Elli is more free to use the apartment as she wishes and probably will call some friends for some gatherings. One thing I'm sure, even if she broke up with her BF she can keep the apartment interesting.