Elli (2024) #2

Pete1960

38 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Elli changed the bedsheets. Maybe she will move to the bedroom?

I believe that was yesterday I saw Vlad doing stuff in the room that made me think she was somehow packing.

She later had a suitcase next to the bed with her handbag on it.

They seem to be both gone today.

Not sure if it's for a vacation or the beginning of Vlad moving out.

So...12:44 (27/3) (afternoon) Vlad leaves the apartment in what could have been her last appearance on cam. Elli now sleeps in the bedroom which tells me Vlad has definitely gone this time. 

15 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

So...12:44 (27/3) (afternoon) Vlad leaves the apartment in what could have been her last appearance on cam. Elli now sleeps in the bedroom which tells me Vlad has definitely gone this time. 

Just saw that, and if it is the last time (she took a case with her), then it has to be the coldest farewell on RLC, Something muttered to each other stone faced then goes. 

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Just saw that, and if it is the last time (she took a case with her), then it has to be the coldest farewell on RLC, Something muttered to each other stone faced then goes. 

If that was Elli saying goodbye then yes very cold farewell. I'm pretty certain she departed for the last time because about half hour later if that Elli went to the bedroom and the wardrobe after she opened it looked half empty/full and still cannot find the part where Vlad may have emptied stuff because she's always in the pissing room so the RP bar constantly shows movement lol.