I Search all over the internet about this video

But all of these silly threads make for finding out the intelligence level of the noobs.

Through my research, I find out that for the most part their reading and comprehension skills are at the sub 0 level.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But all of these silly threads make for finding out the intelligence level of the noobs.

Through my research, I find out that for the most part their reading and comprehension skills are at the sub 0 level.

That's why you can remove...  :)

We already knew that, but this shit is getting annoying!!

Duplicate psot, duplicate answer :

http://dirtybin.com/5M5

Enjoy

Not sure what the subject of this video is but it is too large for non-premium members to download.  Can you possibly re-size it or upload it to another site, like Mega?  Thanks.

Really ? This is annoying !  I'm sorry I already spent too much time on this.

Try this link instead :

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I re-uploaded for you guys, hope it works for free this time.

Very well thank you.

good work

that was the girl in red

There has never been a trio, end of discussion

Efim went next to Diana that was in the bedroom

very angry

Muy bien gracias.

buèn trabajo

esa era la chica de rojo

nunca hubo un trio, fin de la discusiòn

Efim acudiò junto a Diana que estaba en el dormitorio

muy enfadada

• 2 months later...

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I think there is a copy of that video in the attachment center. If you become a paid member of CC then you'll be able to see it as well as the other 1100 videos and over 13,000 pictures for only $12 for a year.

More videos and pictures get added each day.