7 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Lol this reminded me of someone on here who I feel sorry for too, oh how I laughed. 

So there are two miserable persons or maybe even more??

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Oh there's many here lol...you are NOT one of them lol. 

Nor you! If someone throws shit on me it's like "pouring water on a goose"! (swedish proverb)

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

Nor you! If someone throws shit on me it's like "pouring water on a goose"! (swedish proverb)

Fair enough, thanks man. 

31 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Il lupo è sempre stato una figura miserabile! E lo è ancora! Non posso fare a meno di sentirmi un po' dispiaciuta per lui!

In part, without exaggeration, it is the same feeling that I feel too. I'm sorry that a man is reduced to this. He's begging for a little sex and the other night I wrote that I really hoped that Madison would stop playing with him and give him a nice gift but ........ unfortunately not. I believe, it happened today too and I cannot be denied, that he doesn't feel ready so when he is one step away from the finish line he stops. He did this many times with Madison

14 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

When has Wolf ever bothered knocking, even locked doors don't stop him.

No surprise when it comes to that dickhead. More about sisters sharing rooms. Of course there could be a chance of walking in on the other masturbating. 

Madison will from now on. 🤣

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

In part, without exaggeration, it is the same feeling that I feel too. I'm sorry that a man is reduced to this. He's begging for a little sex and the other night I wrote that I really hoped that Madison would stop playing with him and give him a nice gift but ........ unfortunately not. I believe, it happened today too and I cannot be denied, that he doesn't feel ready so when he is one step away from the finish line he stops. He did this many times with Madison

He simply can't finish physicly !

Just now, Lasse said:

And, do you know what?  I realy very much like Karma...!

I'd never have guessed lol. Has something changed with...you know 😉

Just now, TfiDeano said:

I'd never have guessed lol. Has something changed with...you know 😉

No. not at noon today anyway. I'll check again later. How about your efforts?

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

No. not at noon today anyway. I'll check again later. How about your efforts?

Good luck, keep looking as I said and something will change. Nope, same thing I'm afraid. 

Just now, TfiDeano said:

Good luck, keep looking as I said and something will change. Nope, same thing I'm afraid. 

Realy strange !! I'm out of ideas exept trying a VPN-tunnel????