3 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

I was kinda joking, kinda serious... just a play on words... People like to throw around the term TDS or Trump Derangement Syndrome... just replace Trump with Wolf... 🙂 

I'm with you....( IMWU)

According to the observations and post of some in here, Madison has placed condoms on Wolf's nightstand and has given him a tube of lubricant---so they should be fucking very soon now 😏

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

According to the observations and post of some in here, Madison has placed condoms on Wolf's nightstand and has given him a tube of lubricant---so they should be fucking very soon now 😏

I await the collapse of the free world, when that happens...

Freak Out Reaction GIF by Jimmy Conrad

• Haha 1

I know a lot will laugh and I don't care at all but Wolf's actions on Madison is approaching "sexual HARASSMENT".  He NEVER STOPS !  As soon as she's near him, he grabs her, tries constantly to touch her and go in her pants or top ... And ALL that with his stupid smiling face as if it is normal to act like that ... 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I know a lot will laugh and I don't care at all but Wolf's actions on Madison is approaching "sexual HARASSMENT".  He NEVER STOPS !  As soon as she's near him, he grabs her, tries constantly to touch her and go in her pants or top ... And ALL that with his stupid smiling face as if it is normal to act like that ... 

There it is... I've been waiting all day, for the outrage... 

Did you miss the part where Madison not only kept coming back, but actually  jumped on Wolf more than once and was laughing and giggling the entire time? Also, when she actually asked him to stop, for any reason, he did... immediately... 

Wolf is not a rapist, Madison is not stupid... Will it go any further than it has? Nobody knows but the two of them, but if it does, it will be because they BOTH agreed...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

There it is... I've been waiting all day, for the outrage... 

Did you miss the part where Madison not only kept coming back, but actually  jumped on Wolf more than once and was laughing and giggling the entire time? Also, when she actually asked him to stop, for any reason, he did... immediately... 

Wolf is not a rapist, Madison is not stupid... Will it go any further than it has? Nobody knows but the two of them, but if it does, it will be because the BOTH agreed...

If you think that, ok for you but I won't change my mind... 

• Confused 1