3 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

This afternoon MADISON wants to find peace and protect herself from unwanted intrusions by WOLF, so she has locked her door.

How is she going to get back into her room since she is standing in the kitchen, and has been for a while, if her door is locked?

il y a 15 minutes, Stormshaedow a dit :
il y a 20 minutes, SMETANA a dit :

Cet après-midi, MADISON veut retrouver la paix et se protéger des intrusions indésirables de WOLF, elle a donc verrouillé sa porte.

Comment va-t-elle pouvoir regagner sa chambre puisqu'elle est dans la cuisine, et ce depuis un moment, si sa porte est verrouillée ?

Mon message venez juste d'être diffusé quand MADISON est sortie de sa chambre pour déjeuner.

2 hours ago, Stormshaedow said:

How is she going to get back into her room since she is standing in the kitchen, and has been for a while, if her door is locked?

Just ask Wolf. He can open it in the blink of an eye!!

5 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

You guys have WDS. and it's kinda sad...

In my world WDS stands for wireless distribution system but I'm sure you ment something else ! What?

9 minutes ago, Lasse said:

In my world WDS stands for  wireless distribution system  but I'm sure you're thinking something else ! What?

I was kinda joking, kinda serious... just a play on words... People like to throw around the term TDS or Trump Derangement Syndrome... just replace Trump with Wolf... 🙂 

• Haha 2