3 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Solo con se stesso. Ancora una volta, un'altra notte di Blue Balls per il cucciolo.

When he leaves, and I hope soon for him because it's disheartening to watch, he will have to have a big extra suitcase to fill it with all the blue balls that Madison is giving her. Congratulations Lupo, other figures of ..... If you have no balls what the fuck are you looking for, you are traumatizing that little girl, she trusts you and you treat her like that, SHAME ON YOU!!!!!

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, poncherello said:

When he leaves, and I hope soon for him because it's disheartening to watch, he will have to have a big extra suitcase to fill it with all the blue balls that Madison is giving her. Congratulations Lupo, other figures of ..... If you have no balls what the fuck are you looking for, you are traumatizing that little girl, she trusts you and you treat her like that, SHAME ON YOU!!!!!

What bullshit.  You start by saying it's Madison that gives Wolf blue balls and then contradict yourself by saying that it's Wolf that traumatises Madison.

I think you just wish that she was traumatised.  I think it would make you a lot happier watching her upset and in pain than it does watching her enjoy herself.

• Upvote 4

58 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Che stronzate. Inizi dicendo che è Madison a dare le palline blu a Lupo e poi ti contraddici dicendo che è Lupo a traumatizzare Madison.

Penso che vorresti solo che fosse traumatizzata. Penso che ti renderebbe molto più felice vederla sconvolta e sofferente piuttosto che vederla divertirsi.

I'm sorry, most likely the translator didn't agree with me. I meant just the opposite of what you are telling me. It's Lupo's fault in any case and Madison's blue balls are not wanted by Madison but a consequence of Lupo's inability. I mentioned Madison because she's the last one in order and the one he's been hitting on the most lately. I believe Madison entered the project to grow but if she guest is what she receives she certainly gets traumatized. I feel sorry for him but certainly more so for her

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I'm sorry, most likely the translator didn't agree with me. I meant just the opposite of what you are telling me. It's Lupo's fault in any case and Madison's blue balls are not wanted by Madison but a consequence of Lupo's inability. I mentioned Madison because she's the last one in order and the one he's been hitting on the most lately. I believe Madison entered the project to grow but if she guest is what she receives she certainly gets traumatized. I feel sorry for him but certainly more so for her

I don't know what it is you think you are seeing, but Madison clearly enjoys her time with Wolf... even the times when he is "annoying" her... If there were doubts, they were laid to rest the previous night when she was in his room, not to mention all the times she comes back after she's supposedly gotten mad at Wolf for playing around...

Unlike most of the complainers on here, I don't think Madison is stupid, nor do I think Wolf is some sinister rapist... I think there are two people who like each other and are trying to figure out where they are going to take there relationship...

• Like 5
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Stormshaedow said:

I don't know what it is you think you are seeing, but Madison clearly enjoys her time with Wolf... even the times when he is "annoying" her... If there were doubts, they were laid to rest the previous night when she was in his room, not to mention all the times she comes back after she's supposedly gotten mad at Wolf for playing around...

Unlike most of the complainers on here, I don't think Madison is stupid, nor do I think Wolf is some sinister rapist... I think there are two people who like each other and are trying to figure out where they are going to take there relationship...

Relationship, that's funny