Leora is packing

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's job dome for RLC, love em or hate em they have pulled in the viwers

It's job done for Leora - she has probably earned enough money to move on to a better life

Shame as they are one of the few couples that lived their lives in the view of the cameras. Never the less, life moves on and a new couple will be here soon to watch and discuss.

Yeah, probably another ex-drug addict girl with tat's all up and down her ass, along with her slouch of a boyfriend.    Or maybe, in celebration of multiculturalism, a nice Muslim couple for a change, with her walking around in a sexy burka all day.

That's probably more in line with what your in for.

Or it could just be,.. NEW!  Abdul Abdullah and Sheep.    "Baaaah"

Now that's a real conversation piece there!

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

......and about time too.

I know the newbies and those who use Leora to exercise their right (or left) hands won't like it but us old hands and experienced Leora watchers know that it is really is the best thing for these two. They are in a rut and leaving this flat and RLC in general (always assuming that they are not just moving to another RLC flat) is the best thing for them.

I dunno why some of you think she's leaving Paul.  They have a very strong relationship and they need each other more than they need the attention of the wanking classes on here and if it helps them get some life in their lives then its the right move for them.

She's been a great "front page" for RLC and Paul is a bright intelligent man despite some of you thinking otherwise.  Thanks to both of them for sharing their ups and downs with us.  Its been a lot of fun and initiated a lot of traffic on CC.

Good luck to them both - [sic] "may they live long and prosper" ......

I am afraid that they will get a new RLC home, such as Alina and Anton once. The Newsletter read, "New updates are coming soon. Stay tuned." If they were going to permanently, would Newsletter release delayed by a few days.