B2 - General Topic 2024 #7 (March - April)

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Dayana to bed and Massi to bed on the couch with blue balls 🙂 

he didn't even try, she's a pro who doesn't give away free sex on camera to someone like him and he knows it, so......which blue balls are you talking about?

2 hours ago, desinc said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

This is interesting because Nadia always told that she has some flats to rent, and she even stayed in some when she wanted to be off cam.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

This is interesting because Nadia always told that she has some flats to rent, and she even stayed in some when she wanted to be off cam.

she has the smallest room in RLC but the biggest fantasy 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

she has the smallest room in RLC but the biggest fantasy 😁

Did you notice she seemingly no longer speaks to Chi Town from Chicago. It seems after she asked him how big in metres is his house/apartment is, he no longer speaks to her lol. 

• Haha 1

Sure Nadia, everything bad that happens to you is because of the jealousy of the women that your ex-husband dates and show them yours pictures, isn't because of your shitty life decisions.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

🤣

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Did you notice she seemingly no longer speaks to Chi Town from Chicago. It seems after she asked him how big in metres is his house/apartment is, he no longer speaks to her lol. 

If you use my earlier timestamp and go to 2 minutes prior you'll hear her saying that Chi guy's father is dying from cancer so he needs to stay home to care for him. That's why he hasn't visited like they had planned.

He's probably just blowing her off but who knows...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moules said:

Nadia returned at 10:30, and straight to bed.

Maybe she met someone at the club who can provide her with the necessary documents she so desperately needs. Quid pro quo...

IMO, Massi's relationships with women are strictly transactional.  With guest girl last night, the two girls the night before, with Katarina and Naya.  If they show interest, then he is interested.  Again IMO, that's why he has not made a play for Marilyn or Madison.

3 minutes ago, desinc said:

Maybe she met someone at the club who can provide her with the necessary documents she so desperately needs. Quid pro quo...

She has a resident visa.

To rent an apartment in Barcelona, if she does not have proof of employment, a bank statement would be sufficient.  I don't think she is keeping her earnings, both from RLC and her trips (e.g.,three trips to Paris for the oligarch party) in a shoe box in B-2 so her bank account should show a sizeable sum.. 

11 minutes ago, moules said:

She has a resident visa.

To rent an apartment in Barcelona, if she does not have proof of employment, a bank statement would be sufficient.  I don't think she is keeping her earnings, both from RLC and her trips (e.g.,three trips to Paris for the oligarch party) in a shoe box in B-2 so her bank account should show a sizeable sum.. 

I will refer you to my earlier timestamp where you can hear it straight from the horses mouth... in English