B2 - General Topic 2024 #7 (March - April)

3 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Why do you spend so much time focusing on people who do not like this guy, because the time I hear it, I'm really hearing that you somehow have some secret crush or desire to be with this guy, and I am saying this as a non-member, because periodically I do tune in just to check is it worth for me personally to join the site again, and so far I do not see that happening

you're talking nonsense but that's okay, it doesn't affect me

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Why do you spend so much time focusing on people who do not like this guy, because the time I hear it, I'm really hearing that you somehow have some secret crush or desire to be with this guy, and I am saying this as a non-member, because periodically I do tune in just to check is it worth for me personally to join the site again, and so far I do not see that happening

They are a easy catch when trolling the seas. Ohh a Massi log up me bum? Wouldnt be wrong 😉

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

you're talking nonsense but that's okay, it doesn't affect me

I am not saying anything to try to affect you, I am only commenting on what I'm hearing from you, and what I'm hearing is when you hear people commenting on your man, that seems to affect you

Just now, esanders6969 said:

I am not saying anything to try to affect you, I am only commenting on what I'm hearing from you, and what I'm hearing is when you hear people commenting on your man, that seems to affect you

my man ? You're crazy, I don't like that man at all but I think you better stop

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

my man ? You're crazy, I don't like that man at all but I think you better stop

I am far from crazy, but anyway I said what I believe is what I see when you do comment on other members disliking this person you seem to desire so much, and I would just leave it at that

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

I am far from crazy, but anyway I said what I believe is what I see when you do comment on other members disliking this person you seem to desire so much, and I would just leave it at that

you go on and on...there is always someone looking for trouble, welcome to ignore sigh...it's so easy to wipe these types of people away

• Confused 1

Nadia is dressed as if she is going to the same party.  wearing sheer black pants like Dayana and guest girl.  Guest girl looks vaguely familiar.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moules said:

Nadia is dressed as if she is going to the same party.  wearing sheer black pants like Dayana and guest girl.  Guest girl looks vaguely familiar.

massimo was talking to her and asked if she wants to come with them, i guess she agreed

Just now, moules said:

Massi has invited Nadia to go with them. Guest girl has visited at least once before (I've only seen her once)

4 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

His bed is in B7 , not in B2 ... So GET OFF and leave the girls ... 

He's 30 something years old...not 12, his bed is in B7 lmfao, listen to yourself. I'm not sure any of us here are in a position to dictate who his friends are and who is not. They clearly enjoy each others company, and they seem happy enough so can you not leave them alone to just enjoy themselves.   

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, wegeleba said:

Whats up with Nadia? She was crying alone in her room like an hour ago

She needs to rent a flat and her ex has told her that he is dating someone else and won't help her. She can't rent one on her own because she doesn't have the proof of income to do it. So I guess he will get the last laugh as they say... and she's pissed about it.