B2 - General Topic 2024 #7 (March - April)

41 minutes ago, desinc said:

I will refer you to my earlier timestamp where you can hear it straight from the horses mouth... in English

This is why I believe is BS from her. She's in Spain for more than 7 years and after her divorce they slip all their assets, investments and proprieties, how come she can't rent a flat? Either she lied about the assets or about her not getting a flat.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

She has a resident visa.

To rent an apartment in Barcelona, if she does not have proof of employment, a bank statement would be sufficient.  I don't think she is keeping her earnings, both from RLC and her trips (e.g.,three trips to Paris for the oligarch party) in a shoe box in B-2 so her bank account should show a sizeable sum.. 

They maybe all she needs to have from a legal point of view but it doesn't mean that a landlord will accept someone that cannot provide proof of income and ability to keep paying the rent. 

I'm confused by the 'I need a resident of Spain to support me' as lots of foreigner's rent in countries all over the world.

What she probably means is someone to pay it for me. :exclamation:

5 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

she has the smallest room in RLC but the biggest fantasy 😁

Entertains at a swingers club with clients that pay 60k Eruos admission, but doesn't fuck anyone...lol 

2 hours ago, desinc said:

I will refer you to my earlier timestamp where you can hear it straight from the horses mouth... in English

Yes, I read what you had posted.  So I looked up renting an apartment in Barcelona, and documentation of income needed.

https://support.apartmentbarcelona.com/hc/en-gb/articles/6881222454930-What-documentation-do-I-need-to-provide-to-rent-an-apartment-for-months

At the bottom of which you will read,

Other cases:

• Bank statement or statement of the guarantor
  • Proof of income from abroad
  • Personal recommendation signed and sealed by the issuing body

2 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

They maybe all she needs to have from a legal point of view but it doesn't mean that a landlord will accept someone that cannot provide proof of income and ability to keep paying the rent. 

I'm confused by the 'I need a resident of Spain to support me' as lots of foreigner's rent in countries all over the world.

What she probably means is someone to pay it for me:exclamation:

As I understand it, this conversation was with her ex, so voiced in a despairing chord.  She should go live with Radi.  IMO, the two of them are the most fastidious about their appearance of all the participants in Barcelona, and probably all of RLC.

1 hour ago, rainman13 said:

Apparently, Massi ́s new home is B 2

Well it's expected, he was told that he had to stay out of B4 unless invited, so he is trying his luck downtown.  He will try B1 if he gets the boot here.

13 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Well it's expected, he was told that he had to stay out of B4 unless invited, so he is trying his luck downtown.  He will try B1 if he gets the boot here.

who told him bogdan or fior?