B4 - General Topic 2024 #35 (March)

26 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

To save water ☺️ or they started doing some activity after the first week of exploring the B4's environment. 

The thing that I don't understand why Katarina doesn't sleep in her own bed since she arrived.

There are ghosts in that corner!!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Lasse said:

There are ghosts in that corner!!

I read some comments on CC that they are a couple. They are definitely not a lesbian couple because nothing happened between them and it will never happen. Also, RLC didn't add the word "and" between their names as they did with Val & Jul and Eos & Selene. 

In my opinion, they are just very good friends like Zara and Dana but each one of them was grown up enough to sleep in her own bed 😉 ☺️

34 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Poly marriages are legal in Spain  nowdays, so the three of them can marry and have a merry time together .

I was joking.  But on a serious note, I have not heard before that Polygamy is legal in Europe. I know that civil unions (such as: boyfriend/girlfriend or girlfriend/girlfriend) who are not married are recognized under immigration, tax and inheritance laws in some European countries and other developed countries.  

According to my limited knowledge, Polygamy is allowed on certain reserves in a couple of states in the U.S. owned by people belong to the Mormon Faith but it is not considered legal by the U.S. federal or state government. Most of these people live under the same roof.  

Also, in certain countries a man can legally marry up to 4 women at the same time.  

16 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I read some comments on CC that they are a couple. They are definitely not a lesbian couple because nothing happened between them and it will never happen. Also, RLC didn't add the word "and" between their names as they did with Val & Jul and Eos & Selene. 

In my opinion, they are just very good friends like Zara and Dana but each one of them was grown up enough to sleep in her own bed 😉 ☺️

In my opinion, they are do nothings and need to go. 😒

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

In my opinion, they are do nothings and need to go. 😒

I guess you will be disappointed because you want to watch them to do your favourite activity on cam 😉 ☺️ 

I think most of these girls can't live a whole month without bating.  So, I guess you will have to wait for a month or so before they start doing that and if they do it, I think they will do it under the covers and in night vision 🤭 😒

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I guess you will be disappointed because you want to watch them to do your favourite activity on cam 😉 ☺️ 

I think none of these girls can live a whole month without bating.  So, I guess you will have to wait for a month or so before they start doing that and if they do it, I think they will do it under the covers and in night vision 🤭 😒

I don't know. I think they have or will go to the bathroom with no camera. They can't even sleep in separate beds. They are fully clothed when they sleep. They don't belong here.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, poncherello said:

If we have to put it in simple terms, he is still a thief: of the privacy of the girls who live in B4 and who didn't invite him in. I don't care if he stayed on Sara's balcony, that's not his house

If she's not there, he doesn't have to be there either ... 

5 hours ago, Lasse said:

You are right but it is the girls responsibility to keep the doors locked!

But Sara gained entry into Massi's bedroom the other day by climbing through the window and was clearly agreed as she went for his passport, so if Massi was in Sara's room then they obviously agreed, and remember we don't see EVERYTHING on cam so therefore we are none the wiser. If we didn't see it, doesn't mean it never happened (as in communication between Massi and Sara) for him to enter her bedroom which there is absolutely nothing wrong with that at all. He is a resident of what is clearly joint premises and is dating/fucking one of the females and everyone knows eachother there. The only people who have a problem with this is people on here crying again about utter nonsense.    

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

No CLASS at all !  But it looks normal for him ... 

It looks normal for the girls too because neither said fuck all to him, they are bad as one another. 

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

No CLASS at all !  But it looks normal for him ... 

no kidding, he eats and has the manners, of an animal…..if I’d done that reach at my parents table, I’d have ended up wearing that fork! 😂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1