B4 - General Topic 2024 #35 (March)

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

he's right, she even rolled her eyes and yawned while he was at it

I'm not saying he's wrong but it's another occasion he mentions with no timestamp if it's within the last 10 days. 

6 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I have a feeling - no proof - that we have seen the last of him ! It was something in the air at the end of his last visit !!

I can only hope so but after last time id hoped he was gone for good but he keeps on making an appearance and well i just don't watch.

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

You can't have a timestamp on my feelings....And yes it is also my wish!!

You mentioned what you saw on cam as the reason you believe it's over. There must be a precise point or whatever what made you start to think this. It's not difficult bro but what does seem difficult is you posting RP links. 

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

You mentioned what you saw on cam as the reason you believe it's over. There must be a precise point or whatever what made you start to think this. It's not difficult bro but what does seem difficult is you posting RP links. 

Searching specific seconds on RP can take most of the evening.! I'm not really up to that !!

Just now, Lasse said:

Searching specific seconds on RP can take most of the evening.! I'm not really up to that !!

So then don't subscribe to Premium and I know some people who watch entire scenes 2/3/4 hours long. 

24 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

The party at B7 is where my viewing is tonight, I'd rather spend my Friday looking at pussy instead of Tantra's wide open arsehole when switching cams to laugh a bit more at Karma and him when they are playing super slomo sex. 

I love how you keep clarifying that you only watch these two so you can laugh at them. "I'm definitely not willingly clicking the cam right when I know they're having sex so that I can see this man's arsehole. I've only looked at it closely enough times to be able to say I think it resembles two arseholes, but I assure you all I was laughing while I examined the sight in question, which means it isn't weird on my part. I am fully aware that I will see this man's naked rear end while seeking out my next giggle, but that is a price I am willing to pay because my dislike of Karma runs so deep that not even a repeated viewing of a hairy crack puts me off following her every move in the hope of finding something new about her to poke fun at. I solemnly swear that I take no enjoyment from seeing the sight that I choose to keep looking at when I don't need to."

The same goes for everybody else who has revealed that they too have acquired what was a totally optional intimate knowledge of Tantra's arsehole.

6 minutes ago, illy said:

I love how you keep clarifying that you only watch these two so you can laugh at them. "I'm definitely not willingly clicking the cam right when I know they're having sex so that I can see this man's arsehole. I've only looked at it closely enough times to be able to say I think it resembles two arseholes, but I assure you all I was laughing while I examined the sight in question, which means it isn't weird on my part. I am fully aware that I will see this man's naked rear end while seeking out my next giggle, but that is a price I am willing to pay because my dislike of Karma runs so deep that not even a repeated viewing of a hairy crack puts me off following her every move in the hope of finding something new about her to poke fun at. I solemnly swear that I take no enjoyment from seeing the sight that I choose to keep looking at when I don't need to."

The same goes for everybody else who has revealed that they too have acquired what was a totally optional intimate knowledge of Tantra's arsehole.

You feeling alright? Instead of analyzing what others here watch and say, whether you like it or not then just enjoy the banter and interaction with others instead of getting weird on people here.