B4 - General Topic 2024 #35 (March)

Looks like Karma has been shopping on Temu and bought a cat den. This could mean Karma is going to be in B4 for the long run like Sara has been unless the plans to leave and kidnap the cat. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Karma bought a little house for the cat!!!

lol nice house, I'm curious if she will go to the party or if the tantra boy will take her again, I didn't hear her say anything about his arrival so maybe we are lucky😃

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

lol nice house, I'm curious if she will go to the party or if the tantra boy will take her again, I didn't hear her say anything about his arrival so maybe we are lucky😃

The party at B7 is where my viewing is tonight, I'd rather spend my Friday looking at pussy instead of Tantra's wide open arsehole when switching cams to laugh a bit more at Karma and him when they are playing super slomo sex. 

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Looks like Karma has been shopping on Temu and bought a cat den. This could mean Karma is going to be in B4 for the long run like Sara has been unless the plans to leave and kidnap the cat. 

that was also my first thought that she won't be leaving for a while, that's ok.. we haven't made any progress with Aziz's departure either 😪

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

The party at B7 is where my viewing is tonight, I'd rather spend my Friday looking at pussy instead of Tantra's wide open arsehole when switching cams to laugh a bit more at Karma and him when they are playing super slomo sex. 

I actually have nothing against Karma but god that guy 🤮

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

that was also my first thought that she won't be leaving for a while, that's ok.. we haven't made any progress with Aziz's departure either 😪

It just means the hate will continue toward B7 boys lol. 

• Haha 1

Just now, TfiDeano said:

He's a homeless POW cheaper version of Kos. 

I have a feeling - no proof - that we have seen the last of him ! It was something in the air at the end of his last visit !!

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

I have a feeling - no proof - that we have seen the last of him ! It was something in the air at the end of his last visit !!

We all wish...timestamp???