B4 - General Topic 2024 #35 (March)

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

I understand but they wouldn't be useful, just call the unhappy child an exhibitionist and groper and he'll open the door

He is fully occupied with Madison!!

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

È completamente occupato con Madison!!

But this evening Madison must have made it clear that there is no hope because he immediately retreated to his room

5 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Matti told Sara that an old friend from Italy is visiting next Weekend. And he wanted Sara to fuck them both.He also wants to try a DP !

Do you have a timestamp of this, you mentioned this also yesterday I think or at the most 3 days. Would it even be on RP still?

7 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Matti ha detto a Sara che un vecchio amico italiano verrà in visita il prossimo fine settimana. E voleva che Sara li scopasse entrambi. Vuole anche provare una DP!

If it's about sex Sara would never give it up. If the old friend is "he" the unnameable then doubly happy. Sara will certainly be predisposed and expert on the DP. I'd really like to see it

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Do you have a timestamp of this, you mentioned this also yesterday I think or at the most 3 days. Would it even be on RP still?

Sorry!! I can't find it .

• Thanks 1

Just now, Lasse said:

Sorry!! I can't find it .

Boo hoo lol, hey talking of Mati...I wonder if someone is moving into B5 as it's UM at the moment. Maybe just a software update like normal but we'll see soon I guess. 

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Neya and Katarina in the shower

To save water ☺️ or they started doing some activity after the first week of exploring the B4's environment. 

The thing that I don't understand why Katarina doesn't sleep in her own bed since she arrived.

5 hours ago, kylian13579 said:

sara massimo are in a relationship

Yes and they will get married in June when the weather warms up so they can have their reception around the pool of B4 or B7 in form of a big orgy ☺️ 😉 which involves all of the Barcelona girls.

Also, they will take Nadia with them in their Honeymoon so they can have great threesomes 😂 😉 

13 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Yes and they will get married in June when the weather warms up so they can have their reception around the pool of B4 or B7 in form of a big orgy ☺️ 😉 which involves all of the Barcelona girls.

Also, they will take Nadia with them in their Honeymoon so they can have great threesomes 😂 😉 

That's a wild dream if I ever heard one.  :biggrin:

12 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Poly marriages are legal in Spain  nowdays, so the three of them can marry and have a merry time together .