B4 - General Topic 2024 #35 (March)

6 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

What were Sara and Mass arguing about yesterday?  

The replays were posted yesterday. Someone could explain it better than me, but something to do with Sara answering a call from mess in an unfriendly way. Obviously it’s deeper than that

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

The replays were posted yesterday. Someone could explain it better than me, but something to do with Sara answering a call from mess in an unfriendly way. Obviously it’s deeper than that

It'll be interesting if they patch it up or move on.  I'm surprised it's lasted this long.

32 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

What were Sara and Mass arguing about yesterday?  

Here's my synopsis...

Mass was in Sara's bed, after taking a bath and she's doing her artwork, and he told her he was going to the market to pick up ingredients to make dinner with and they also had plans to go to a party later in the evening. 

Mass goes home to change clothes and call Sara to ask her opinion on which shirt she likes best, but she answered kind of pissy and asked why he didn't drain the tub. He didn't like the tone of her voice and said so... and she let him know that she didn't care what he liked. He hung up on her.

That's the fight... He then proceeds to call Dayana and get her advice on the clothing and revised his plans to not include Sara (just to piss Sara off further I'm sure). Massimo meets up with Dayana and friend at B2 and they go to the party. Mass stayed out all night and that's as much as I know. I just got on and have some catching up to do.

• Thanks 4

13 minutes ago, desinc said:

Here's my synopsis...

Mass was in Sara's bed, after taking a bath and she's doing her artwork, and he told her he was going to the market to pick up ingredients to make dinner with and they also had plans to go to a party later in the evening. 

Mass goes home to change clothes and call Sara to ask her opinion on which shirt she likes best, but she answered kind of pissy and asked why he didn't drain the tub. He didn't like the tone of her voice and said so... and she let him know that she didn't care what he liked. He hung up on her.

That's the fight... He then proceeds to call Dayana and get her advice on the clothing and revised his plans to no include Sara (just to piss Sara off further I'm sure). Massimo meets up with Dayana and friend at B2 and they go to the party. Mass stayed out all night and that's as much as I know. I just got on and have some catching up to do.

Did you watch the RP's I posted, they are both as bad as one another...typical young person argument really...nothing special. Was amusing to watch to be honest. 

Just now, TfiDeano said:

Did you watch the RP's I posted, they are both as bad as one another...typical young person argument really...nothing special. Was amusing to watch to be honest. 

It will be hilarious if this is what breaks them up for good... an actual fight about nothing.

But she can't stay away from him and he knows it. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, desinc said:

It will be hilarious if this is what breaks them up for good... an actual fight about nothing.

But she can't stay away from him and he knows it. 

We all know what Sara is like, she will be with him by the end of the night I reckon or even tomorrow playing the happy lovers again lol. 

TfiDeano Said:

...She clearly lied to Dayana when she said she remains 100% committed to only 1 guy at a time..

I couldn't quote your entire post (which I thought was spot on) because the topic is now closed but wanted to address this one point.

Karma told Dayana that she only had room in her heart for 1 man/woman. 

I guess theoretically she could fuck as many as she pleases and has shown she will get playful if she's in the mood for it.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

the telephone girls finally have contact with someone... Karma apparently breaks the ice

They briefly talked to Sara (and I guess Massimo too since he was around as well) in the fitness room a few evenings ago. Or the blonde one did anyway. I never caught the full exchange so I can't be sure whether the other one joined in before she disappeared out of my sight.

46 minutes ago, desinc said:

Here's my synopsis...

That's the fight... He then proceeds to call Dayana and get her advice on the clothing and revised his plans to not include Sara (just to piss Sara off further I'm sure). Massimo meets up with Dayana and friend at B2 and they go to the party. Mass stayed out all night and that's as much as I know. I just got on and have some catching up to do.

You'd think she would appreciate that he would want her advice on what he wears.  Maybe that's a bit too much of a "relationship" question for her.