B5 - General Topic 2024 #2 (March - April)

3 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Brooke and Tessa leaving...just there for a few photos from the Midget.

You mean lucky bastard being surrounded by all that pussy from all the tarts. 

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

You mean lucky bastard being surrounded by all that pussy from all the tarts. 

Lucky midget bastard.  Watching him talk to CeCe's friend in the kitchen.  She is a full head taler than him.  He'd need a step stool to mount her.

1 hour ago, Keen Observer said:

Fucking lighting issues in the front room.  Come on RLC, educate your Members on how not to light their rooms.

The RLC participants are very knowledgeable about how to control the lighting. I have even seen people visiting from other apartments change the settings in and supposedly they have never visited before. I think that it is intentional when they lower the lights to a setting that is too dark for the regular cameras and not dark enough for the IR cameras to activate. Why they do that is a mystery to me. It seems counterintuitive that someone is getting paid to entertain viewers and they make it difficult for the viewers to see and to be entertained.  

9 minutes ago, philo said:

The RLC participants are very knowledgeable about how to control the lighting. I have even seen people visiting from other apartments change the settings in and supposedly they have never visited before. I think that it is intentional when they lower the lights to a setting that is too dark for the regular cameras and not dark enough for the IR cameras to activate. Why they do that is a mystery to me. It seems counterintuitive that someone is getting paid to entertain viewers and they make it difficult for the viewers to see and to be entertained.  

Having a back light F's it up.  Like Dayana's room, when they have the bathroom light on.

I will have to follow this on replay I'm afraid. I made myself a promise a while back that I would not watch an apartment where the actors intentionally make it difficult to watch by turning down the lights. This is not a new issue! I am trying to be consistent between my words and my actions so I'll keep up in the chat but I'm turning away from this now.