B5 - General Topic 2024 #2 (March - April)

10 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Let's hope that Pred doesn't join ! 🤞

I don't think he is welcomed there especially since he tried to touch amalia in b4 then she told mati 🤷‍♂️

29 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Let's hope that Pred doesn't join ! 🤞

I just came back online and was thinking:  "I hope the Stallion doesn't sniff this collection of pussy out".  But I think Amalia would kick him in the balls if he showed up.

2 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Is that Radislava?  Or is that Tessa?

Tessa....I was having flashbacks.  

I've always wondered why we haven't seen Radi when CeCe is around.  Maybe she refuses to step foot on RLC.

10 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Tessa....I was having flashbacks.  

I've always wondered why we haven't seen Radi when CeCe is around.  Maybe she refuses to step foot on RLC.

I have also wondered about Radi, in almost 2 years since she left the project, l have not seen any comments on where she is or how she is doing. I also have the feeling Radislava and Cecilia are no longer seeing each other, otherwise l’m sure we would have seen her by now. As you say maybe she just had enough of  RLC and doesn’t want to be bothered with it anymore.

27 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I have also wondered about Radi, in almost 2 years since she left the project, l have not seen any comments on where she is or how she is doing. I also have the feeling Radislava and Cecilia are no longer seeing each other, otherwise l’m sure we would have seen her by now. As you say maybe she just had enough of  RLC and doesn’t want to be bothered with it anymore.

The way she was dismissed by RLC probably left a bad taste in her mouth.  And it wasn't Cecilia's pussy either.