B5 - General Topic 2024 #2 (March - April)

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

It's not open...if it were, then they (he) would be doing girls independent of her.  

Well, we really don't know what happens in their outside RLC life.  While they are in RLC, they are kind of in a fish bowl and around each other constantly.

Also, just because a couples relationship is "open", doesn't mean they have to partake.  Like I said, he opts out of doing things, even when suggested by her.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

they are kind of in a fish bowl and around each other constantly.

Kind of like being Greek.  One can't leave the others behind.  :biggrin:

21 minuti fa, TfiDeano ha detto:

Mi chiedo se si sta trasferendo una nuova coppia. Mati ha passato l'aspirapolvere e ha rifatto il letto prima che accadesse la messaggistica unificata.

Si, ieri ha detto che sarebbe arrivata una coppia di spagnoli

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Wonder if a new couple is moving in. Mati vacuumed and made the bed before UM happened.

I think it would be important for B5 to have a new couple moving in soon. Somehow the air is out there at the moment.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, itohkata said:

Maybe they are leaving and the party they had recently was a farewell party.

Very few residents clean up after themselves shortly before moving out. Also, There were no signs of them packing their bags. 

I think they have visitors they do not want us to see. This has happened sometimes in the past. But I'm not sure. Ultimately, it could also be a genuine malfunction, but somehow I think that's the least likely possibility.

He he, I had a flashback when I saw Amalia in B1 tonight.
The same thing happened on 10. June 2019 when B3 was closed.
She and Damira then appeared in B1 and B5 opened 11. June

10 minutes ago, anothercamfan said:

Let's hope they are getting rid of that ugly wallpaper ans adding lighting to the living room

Amalia is at B1 in Octa's bed...which means Mati is either still in B5 or elsewhere but if he was elsewhere he'd be tagged as on vacay so I am going to guess here but could it be that he has family over who do not want to be on cam and are staying there in the empty bedroom. Someone else here said he said a Spanish couple were moving in but that's a BIG move having been down for like 35+ hours.