B5 - General Topic 2024 #2 (March - April)

30 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Waste of time with that do nothing girl.

These show parties, where all the girls walk around half naked but nothing happens, aren't really a hit either. Unless something turns around in B5, which I really don't think it will, then RLC will probably be be a zero game today.

• Upvote 1

they probably left because they realized sara couldn't convince them to do drugs with them then massimo and that guy touch all over them 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

32 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

they probably left because they realized sara couldn't convince them to do drugs with them then massimo and that guy touch all over them 😂

They were not welcomed... And the mood immediately changed as soon as they arrived ... 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

What’s up with Mati and Octavia? They were mouth kissing at the party. Does MATI have permission to do this…apparently?

As far as I can tell, their relationship is technically open, but Mati usually opts not to do anything with the other women even though Amalia suggests/encourages it.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

As far as I can tell, their relationship is technically open, but Mati usually opts not to do anything with the other women even though Amalia suggests/encourages it.

Smart man.  Saves him from possibly getting a Venereal Disease.  🤣🤣

54 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

It's not open...if it were, then they (he) would be doing girls independent of her.  

• Upvote 1