B5 - General Topic 2024 #2 (March - April)

12 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Sara arrives. Showers and Changes clothes.  No Stallion...yet.  Maybe he wants to check out Honny's nipples.

Hopefully, I'd want to as well. 

29 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Dayana might be joining them, her little bag of toys is out on the bad being packed up ready to go.

Tonya appears that she's waiting to depart as well, Disheveled looking.  Doubt she'd join, since she doesn't socialize much.....never. 

6 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Tonya appears that she's waiting to depart as well, Disheveled looking.  Doubt she'd join, since she doesn't socialize much.....never. 

I'm tired of Tonya, people ridicule Linda and Leo but at least they live in the apartment naked and bate (in Leo's case). Tonya just sits there and watches tv and 2/3 days ago Dayana told her to get out more and meet people...she short of just shrugged it off. Time to leave I'd say...ages ago. 

45 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Hopefully, I'd want to as well. 

It is Sara's turn to have a go with a "threesome" ! Check up if their chemistry works. First some massage as usual. Massi is probably enjoying himself elsewhere tonight. A&M only have a script for FFM.

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

It is Sara's turn to have a go with a "threesome" ! Check up if their chemistry works. First some massage as usual. Massi is probably enjoying himself elsewhere tonight. A&M only have a script for FFM.

Well Sara has been trying on either wedding dresses today or evening dresses (one or the other) so may be she is there to discuss wedding photography from Mati lmfao. 

Just now, Lasse said:

Plus, Amalia is not impressed with the Stallion and most likely wouldn't allow him to touch her.  Sara and Amalia could put on a nice show.

Midget Mati, just make sure they have some wine, but not too much.