Harley, Zabava (2024) #2

17 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Elle ne donne aucun espoir à aucune fille , on n'a qu'à voir son attitude ce soir avec Dayana  et puis avec Olivia pendant tout le séjour de celle ci 

elle reste au large 

It's normal. I can't imagine Zabava taking initiative even jokingly, especially with girls. And none of these girls either, so the scenario is not the best to have expectations of something

il y a 57 minutes, markutz1 a dit :

Harley est de retour avec une jambe cassée 😞

Ceci explique sa longue absence et elle a encore un sacré plâtre, elle a du passer un assez long séjour à l'hôpital ( au moins un mois ) .

• Haha 1

Just now, isidore57 said:

This explains her long absence and she still has quite a cast, she had to spend a fairly long stay in hospital (at least a month).

you don't spend a month in the hospital for a broken leg!

• Haha 3

58 minutes ago, markutz1 said:

Harley is back with a broken leg 😞

Holy shit!  She bated so hard that she broke her leg?!?  Damn... that's some serious dedication to her fans.  She better dial it back so she doesn't break the other one!  🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Holy shit!  She bated so hard that she broke her leg?!?  Damn... that's some serious dedication to her fans.  She better dial it back so she doesn't break the other one!  🤣

yeah, i'm sure she would hate to spend two months in the hospital for another broken leg lmao

• Haha 1

Showering will be particularly difficult, so... Zaba... time to step up!  You're going to have to give Harley sponge baths for the next 2 months. 😉

• Haha 1

il y a 19 minutes, FrankZabba a dit :

on ne passe pas un mois à l'hôpital pour une jambe cassée !

Mais pourquoi tu veux toujours contredire les gens , mon frère a passé deux mois à l'hôpital avec une jambe cassée sans complications particulières 

23 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Looks more like a broken ankle to me but do we know when she did it.

She has severe bruising up the back of her leg, up into her thigh, so I'm thinking compound fracture.  That would have kept her in the hospital longer than a typical simple break.  Probably on a trip and it happened up to a week ago.  A hospital stay any longer than that would likely mean there was a lot more involved that we can't see right now.  When she eventually strips down, we'll be able to see if there is any other damage.

• Thanks 1