B4 - General Topic 2024 #36 (March)

It always amazes me to watch Numi when there is housework to be done. She could possibly be the laziest girl I've ever seen. She never lifts a finger to help clean up anything.

She took blankets and pillows out to the pool area when her guy "friend" came over and left them there until Karma texted her that it was raining 2 days later.

She used the living room  to entertain her guy "friend" and left beer cans until Karma came around the next afternoon and cleaned it up for her.

... and now Sara is cleaning the kitchen due to the mess from the party last night and Numi just sits there and watches her knowing there is also a mess in the living room to be cleaned.

She is absolutely useless. 

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, desinc said:

Es überrascht mich immer wieder, Numi zuzusehen, wenn Hausarbeit zu erledigen ist. Sie könnten möglicherweise das fehlerhafteste Mädchen sein, das ich je gesehen habe. Sie rührt keinen Finger, um beim Aufräumen zu helfen.

Sie nahm Decken und Kissen mit in den Poolbereich, als ihr „Freund“ vorbeikam, und ließ sie dort liegen, bis Karma ihr zwei Tage später eine SMS verschickte, dass es regnete.

Sie nutzte das Wohnzimmer, um ihren „Freund“ zu unterhalten, und stellte Bierdosen da, bis Karma am nächsten Nachmittag vorbeikam und für sie aufräumte.

... und jetzt putzt Sara die Küche wegen der Unordnung von der Party gestern Abend und Numi sitzt einfach da und schaut ihr zu, wohl wissend, dass auch im Wohnzimmer Unordnung herrscht, die beseitigt werden muss.

Sie ist absolut nutzlos. 

" Schatz- gekocht habe ich dir nichts, aber schau einmal wie ich hier liege ! " 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, desinc said:

It always amazes me to watch Numi when there is housework to be done. She could possibly be the laziest girl I've ever seen. She never lifts a finger to help clean up anything.

She took blankets and pillows out to the pool area when her guy "friend" came over and left them there until Karma texted her that it was raining 2 days later.

She used the living room  to entertain her guy "friend" and left beer cans until Karma came around the next afternoon and cleaned it up for her.

... and now Sara is cleaning the kitchen due to the mess from the party last night and Numi just sits there and watches her knowing there is also a mess in the living room to be cleaned.

She is absolutely useless. 

I notice Wolf just hanging around trying to be the centre of attention as usual, he also could get off his lazy ass and help clean the living room.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Mir ist aufgefallen, dass Wolf wie immer herumhängt und versucht, im Mittelpunkt der Aufmerksamkeit zu stehen. Er könnte auch von seinem faulen Arsch aufstehen und beim Aufräumen des Wohnzimmers helfen.

Vor allem sollte sich der Herumschleicher endlich entscheiden welchem der Mädchen er seine " Gunst " nun wirklich schenken will. Jedes noch nüchterne Mädchen zu betatschen in der Hoffnung auf eine positive Reaktion ist eine Beleidigung für die Mädchen und für unsere Augen. Im Wesentlichen schafft er das ja nur bei bereits alkoholisierten Damen. Vom Prinzip her  unterscheidet er sich nicht viel vom Casanova-Verschnitt Massimo. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Alguien mas con problemas de cámaras? intento ver repeticiones de días atrás y aparte de que tarda mucho en cargar la pagina cuando tengo la imagen se congela todo el tiempo y es en varios apartamentos, yo en Barcelona.

1 hour ago, desinc said:

I hope they aren't going to offer Shantel Daytona's old room. I may need to start a petition now to try and deter them from doing that.

I had the same thought.  That room has become a black hole for some time...

18 minutes ago, tito216 said:

Alguien mas con problemas de cámaras? intento ver repeticiones de días atrás y aparte de que tarda mucho en cargar la pagina cuando tengo la imagen se congela todo el tiempo y es en varios apartamentos, yo en Barcelona.

A couple a days ago I had issues with the replay doing the same thing.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1