Leora & Paul - (2024) #10

il y a 2 minutes, philo a dit :

Il passe beaucoup de temps sur l'ordinateur. Il a complètement arrêté de porter son uniforme depuis le début de la situation. Certains pensent qu'il gère l'une des fermes à trolls.

Bonsoir Philo ;

Paul ne gère rien ,avez vous vue le comportement et la gestion qu'il a dans l'appartement c'est Mister bordel ,il tourne en rond continuellement et toujours a rechercher ces affaires!!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Anode said:

Bonsoir Philo ;

Paul ne gère rien ,avez vous vue le comportement et la gestion qu'il a dans l'appartement c'est Mister bordel ,il tourne en rond continuellement et toujours a rechercher ces affaires!!

I was just having a bit of fun. I was also referring to his military service. I don't know if he is still active but he used to be called up for duty and had to report during the summer if my recollection is accurate. 

• Like 1

I'm sorry but it looks like Madison wants Wolf to fuck her. He is playing with her nipples and she is rubbing his thighs. I was interpret that as an invotation to move forward. I'm just saying.

2 hours ago, Anode said:

Why does Leora insist on keeping her panties on to masturbate, whereas before she was quick to take them off, so that made them shine, for me it was not a good masturbation, an amuse at most !!!

She has some enviable and fabulous underwear, always good for teasing and keeping an audience happy, but once the fun begins the boobs should be out and the vagina shouldn’t be hidden behind the pants unless it is decided that she will wet the pants, any other time get the pants off.

Thats my view, and it’s always been successful.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, JeannieP said:

From what I have observed on this forum, there would not be enough people to influence anything this couple chose to do. I get the impression some people because they have observed them since they were young would support whatever they did irrespective of whether it were once a week or once a month, good or bad.

I agree that their relationship is possibly business motivated, albeit there are emotional ties, but they have I think formalised a business plan that entails Leora doing the minimum to appease her fan base while Paul does what he does business wise. For Paul being sexually serviced a couple of times per week by Leora he is prepared to play the invisible submissive partner. The problem is of course it has become so obvious and  contrived, with her being at home and available less and less and when she does eventually stay home she gives very little of anything that hasn’t been seen possibly better hundreds of times before.

One member stated that he loved seeing them get closer to each other as they get older.Hehe if you want romance why not watch a soap opera.

I would class myself as a Leora fan but don’t think on what I have observed recently that I would waste my money on renewing my membership when the time arrives later in the year. But each to their own I guess.

I'm sure I'll get several 🤣 emojis for saying this, but I'll repeat it.

I have made suggestions here and on the sister site, and many of them were followed by the tenants. There were too many to count, and I will not remember them all. Forgive me if I already told you this. I will tell you the ones I can remember in PM if you like. I'll just get laughed at more out here.  I think their may even be corroborating evidence video to go along with it.

Ok, here's a good one. This should really get some guffaws. For me, it makes me wonder if others have experienced similar things.

A bit off topic but all true.

Kitty once asked me if I wanted to have sex with her. I was so dumbfounded by the question i didn't know what to say.

I already told you I dogsat for Kitty one day after she woke me with a video call! Again, total dumbfoundery.

She was once so mad at Smith that she took a naked selfie and sent it to me and another guy. I wished I had acted faster because that picture may be lost forever. But, I have the video.

Shit's too crazy to make up.

Let the laughter begin.

• Like 1

Just now, jugghead said:

I'm sure I'll get several 🤣 emojis for saying this, but I'll repeat it.

I have made suggestions here and on the sister site, and many of them were followed by the tenants. There were too many to count, and I will not remember them all. Forgive me if I already told you this. I will tell you the ones I can remember in PM if you like. I'll just get laughed at more out here.  I think their may even be corroborating evidence video to go along with it.

Ok, here's a good one. This should really get some guffaws. For me, it makes me wonder if others have experienced similar things.

A bit off topic but all true.

Kitty once asked me if I wanted to have sex with her. I was so dumbfounded by the question i didn't know what to say.

I already told you I dogsat for Kitty one day after she woke me with a video call! Again, total dumbfoundery.

She was once so mad at Smith that she took a naked selfie and sent it to me and another guy. I wished I had acted faster because that picture may be lost forever. But, I have the video.

Shit's too crazy to make up.

Let the laughter begin.

Btw, this is why I am so confident here.

4 hours ago, philo said:

I'm sorry but it looks like Madison wants Wolf to fuck her. He is playing with her nipples and she is rubbing his thighs. I was interpret that as an invotation to move forward. I'm just saying.

4 hours ago, philo said:

Wrong page...sorry!

It is possible to "DELETE" a post, instead of posting a stupid response.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

It is possible to "DELETE" a post, instead of posting a stupid response.

I you don't like it why to you read it and take the time to post a response. Which behavior is stupid?

• Haha 1