Leora & Paul - (2024) #10

56 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

Leora and Paul are a two way street. If she is stupid enough to constantly wait on him then he’s not stupid enough to refuse is he.

I certainly wouldn’t entertain being at another persons beck and call, especially a lazy insecure excuse for a man such as Paul.

All in all they deserve each other.

Starting to talk like most of us now. Yes, they deserve each other. Match made in .........., go figure. Beyond explanation.

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Starting to talk like most of us now. Yes, they deserve each other. Match made in .........., go figure. Beyond explanation.

I was merely stating a fact from my perspective, all relationships grow and flourish through give and take by both parties, it isn’t apparent to us what exactly Paul gives but is obvious what he takes.

My partner first joined RLC when Leora was on her own before Paul arrived and I saw how she performed then which was different from nowadays and by all accounts different again when her girlfriend was living with her, now she doesn’t allow her fans the time she used to because she has Paul as the priority.

I don’t dislike Paul, he may be a very nice person, but I am sad at what his presence has done for the viewing experience, Leora seems to have no motivation apart from making as much money as possible by doing as little as possible, and all the beautiful underwear in the world will not disguise a pretty but indifferent, robotic, disinterested and lifeless body within.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Anode said:

Comment la situation pourrait évoluer ,si Paul était mobilisé et que Leora aurait la nationalité tchèque ?

Hello Anode 

Paul  wasn't going to Battlefront 

Stays at the base In the radio and telephone sector 

Paul has already abandoned the Russian exercise and opened the cell phone repair company 

Leora It was female military police 

il y a 36 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Bonjour Anode 

Paul n'allait pas à Battlefront 

Séjours à la base Dans le secteur radio et téléphone 

Paul a déjà abandonné l'exercice russe et a ouvert une entreprise de réparation de téléphones portables 

Leora C'était une femme de la police militaire 

Bonjour Pulo ;

Entièrement d'accord avec toi ,mais cela ne l’empêche pas d’être mobilisé ,il est peut être réserviste ?

13 minutes ago, Anode said:

Hello Pulo;

Completely  agree with you, but that does not prevent him from being mobilized, perhaps he is a reservist?

54 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Hello Anode 

Paul  wasn't going to Battlefront 

Stays at the base In the radio and telephone sector 

Paul has already abandoned the Russian exercise and opened the cell phone repair company 

Leora It was female military police 

How was Leora a military policewoman Mr Pulo?

If as people say she is 32 and she has been with RLC for the past 10-11 years that takes her back to around 20 years old.

What time did she have to be a military policewoman?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, JeannieP said:

Leora and Paul are a two way street. If she is stupid enough to constantly wait on him then he’s not stupid enough to refuse is he.

I certainly wouldn’t entertain being at another persons beck and call, especially a lazy insecure excuse for a man such as Paul.

All in all they deserve each other.

Done ten years with her not him though enough is enough each to their own I suppose.