Masha - (2024) #5

Pete1960

Masha does Masha. What happened with Val is not the first and will not be the last time it happens. Have we forgotten about the mess she made with Medusa or Ernesto?

Just now, rainman13 said:

This woman is just annoying

Enough to make you waste your time and ours in reading a pointless comment when in fact you could just switch cams 🤔

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Genug, um Sie dazu zu bringen, Ihre und unsere Zeit damit zu verschwenden, einen sinnlosen Kommentar zu lesen, obwohl Sie eigentlich einfach die Kamera wechseln könnten 🤔

Just put me on your ignore list, then don't waste any more time. You are the one who always reminds us of good behavior here. Apparently, this rule does not apply to them. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, rainman13 said:

Just put me on your ignore list, then don't waste any more time. You are the one who always reminds us of good behavior here. Apparently, this rule does not apply to them. 

Lol, what's the last part got to do with ANYTHING either of us has just posted. By the way a red car just drove by my house, Ford I think. 

On 4/15/2024 at 5:47 PM, rainman13 said:

Called being twisted. Is others but not so polite. One rule for some and another for others.