Masha - (2024) #5

Pete1960

On 4/25/2024 at 8:23 PM, NoOneSpecial said:

The boyfriend and the guest girl have the same hat on.  Possibly coworkers?

If it looked like this, then you’re likely right. 🤣

IMG_1520.jpeg

• Haha 1

Masha tells the cleaning lady that she also has a white cat that is currently with a friend (Olivia?). Strange.
(My cat experience: This is problematic, reintegration could be difficult. Fasol will not accept Menta's return so easily. There will be another cat fight.)

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Masha losing her shit with Shaquille or arguing with him over something lmfao. 

Lately, Masha really has a tendency to clash with anyone who dares to come into the apartment. I don't know what's going on this time, but she should start working on her problem-solving attitude. These constant outbursts of anger are useless most of the time.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Lately, Masha really has a tendency to clash with anyone who dares to come into the apartment. I don't know what's going on this time, but she should start working on her problem-solving attitude. These constant outbursts of anger are useless most of the time.

I really felt like she was coming out the other side with her new hobbies and new partner, but it seems as soon as something triggers her she 'explodes' Now I need to go back in RP to see if she was yelling at him because of him or she was yelling at him explaining something that'd happened if you get what I mean. I'm waiting for the day she yells at the poor kid Handy Manni who was there earlier lol. Masha is a trail of destruction...almost mid 30's and no hubby or kids still living as a cam girl, she needs time out or to put RLC behind her.  

• Upvote 1