Anyone know what's up?

Wheee

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stepan was just on his phone in the hall, wiped his eyes and then shut himself in the toilet. He's been in there a long time. Can't hear anything. I think something is wrong with Maya; I do not think this is a holiday trip for her.  :-\

He put on his winter gear and headed out the door. The dog thought he was going for a walk but he pushed the dog away.

He had two of the girls over last night that usually come and visit. All they did was drink and fill their faces with food and then spent the night.

Stepan was just on his phone in the hall, wiped his eyes and then shut himself in the toilet. He's been in there a long time. Can't hear anything. I think something is wrong with Maya; I do not think this is a holiday trip for her.  :-\

He put on his winter gear and headed out the door. The dog thought he was going for a walk but he pushed the dog away.

He had two of the girls over last night that usually come and visit. All they did was drink and fill their faces with food and then spent the night.

This was the sister of Maya and the sister of Stepan . Maya probably still ill (hospital)? :(

This was the sister of Maya and the sister of Stepan . Maya probably still ill (hospital)? :(

stephan y otra chica miraban en la cocina , unas radiografias de maya , seguro esta enferma o algo le pasa.

Yes, inquiring minds are getting concerned about her. She's the nicest, kindest, most mature and most fun of anyone with the project. Simply, she's a damn good women and those of us who know of her from RLC care about her as a human being.

best post ever

best post ever

Yes, maybe it is. Or at least one of my better posts. I meant it quite sincerely.

I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the trivial problems of CC and RLC members don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday we'll all understand that.

SHE'S BACK! He was alone most of the night, I am sure, but as daylight shone in there she was. They are asleep, in an embrace.

Interesting that both Kira and Maya returned at roughly the same time. Maybe  they were simply visiting relatives for the holidays.

Thank you for this observation, CamFanDave. I can sleep tonight, knowing that the kittens have their mommy back home safe and sound.

As a reward for your efforts, I promise you 4 pecans, 7 macadamia nuts, 24 almonds, and the neighbor's bird feeder. I'll also sing and dance for you if you provide the single malt Scotch...  :)