Anyone know what's up?

Wheee

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They woke up today and covered up all the cams except the bedroom.  Moments later the apartment is listed as "under maintenance"

Last time they covered them someone was there to get one of the kittens.

This time I don't know why all 3 of the kittens or I should say now cats are still there as well as the other cat and dog they have.

No big deal anyways there is never much to see in this apartment most of the time except sitting at the computer or doing things with the ipad.

A very depressed couple most of the time.

After visit yesterday, and Maya getting a new phone, the apartment todays seems to be empty. 

Perhaps parents ? are cat/dog sitting and they are on vacation ?  Sure don't see cats/dog around at the moment.  Usually when they step out or go to work, the big dog is sleeping on the couch, no where to be seen....

EDIT: I guess maybe the big gray cat is there... still not seen dog, or other cats romping playing

I don't know for sure about anything but the apartment seems less cluttered and the moving boxes that were there are now gone.  RLC email said more changes coming so my guess would be a new apartment for these two. She is there and he got back late about 2:00 am their time tonight so probably after helping her.  Just a guess ....

No  she was not back - I meant she was "there" meaning maybe the new apt.  However this is not looking as likely since he is doing nothing in terms of packing up to prepare for a move.  Very strange.  Maybe just family vacation.  Several others on vacation as well.