B4 - General Topic 2024 #38 (March)

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I was hoping RLC just go back to just girls in the apartment villas. They know how to find the men if they want satisfaction instead of having guys there thinking a girl is their free ticket for a fuck at their disposal.  

The loser guys are here to stay...RLC uses them for security after the break in a few years ago.  The whole marauding thing is just the price of cheap security. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

I know nothing about Hawk yet, the name is suggestive LOL. Looks are hard to go on. I remember when Mass first appeared (to me anyhow)  It was at a party in B4. he was sitting on the dining room chair just watching. I thought, wow, this nerdy dude with the Poindexter glasses and the nerdy hair-cut is sooooo out of place here.

It wasn't long at all and he was introduced to Cecelia I think? and pretty much immediately grabbed her by the pussy. So much for the nerd, what we have here is something very different.

4 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Non so ancora nulla di Hawk, il nome è suggestivo LOL. È difficile andare avanti con l'apparenza. Ricordo che la prima volta che la Messa è apparsa (almeno a me) era a una festa in B4. era seduto sulla sedia della sala da pranzo e guardava. Ho pensato, wow, questo tizio nerd con gli occhiali Poindexter e il taglio di capelli da nerd è tremendamente fuori posto qui.

Non passò molto tempo e gli venne presentato Cecelia, credo? e praticamente l'ha afferrata subito per la fica. Questo per quanto riguarda il nerd, quello che abbiamo qui è qualcosa di molto diverso.

Anche io quando l’ho visto la prima volta, pensavo fosse solo un coglione…. E infatti poi era una conferma😏

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

The loser guys are here to stay...RLC uses them for security after the break in a few years ago.  The whole marauding thing is just the price of cheap security. 

RLC could have installed exterior lights covering the entire perimeter of the villa with motion censors  and security cameras that are monitored 24/7 with 2- way voice capabilities, and that would have been far better than guys that are not always there, or guys like Miron and Lacrim who couldn't protect anybody.

2 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

RLC could have installed exterior lights covering the entire perimeter of the villa with motion censors  and security cameras that are monitored 24/7 with 2- way voice capabilities, and that would have been far better than guys that are not always there, or guys like Miron and Lacrim who couldn't protect anybody.

Um... the intruder entered the premises under full view of HD cameras inside and out which were being broadcast live on the internet.  It didn't stop him from going right into one of the girls rooms.   Pretty sure your solution was not going to stop anyone either.  

If you are offended because I said loser guys are just cheap security...deal with it, because they are.

• Haha 2

Just now, maxfactor said:

Um... the intruder entered the premises under full view of HD cameras inside and out which were being broadcast live on the internet.  It didn't stop him from going right into one of the girls rooms.   Pretty sure your solution was not going to stop anyone either.  

If you are offended because I said loser guys are just cheap security...deal with it, because they are.

I am not offended at all, and I agree they are just there for security reasons. If I am not mistaken once that intruder noticed the cameras he left. if they had exterior lights with motion censors and 2 way voice cameras, the monitoring company can verbally tell the intruder he is on camera and police have been called.

• Like 1