B4 - General Topic 2024 #38 (March)

25 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Anyone have any idea where Octavia went?  She seemed a bit interested in the girl sitting next to her on the couch.

She's home now in B1.

2 hours ago, Troy said:

I'm not sure but I think Brooke might be kind of a lesbian? because every time she's masturbating, she always on phone with some women? I could absolutely be 100% incorrect? but I don't know, but she's given off that vibe like she's a lesbian?

Nothing wrong with that.  Guys that behave like Mass will make a lot of women stay away from guys.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, rainman13 said:

There have been many others befor, but Massimo is for me the biggest a... hole as ever on RLC.

Biggest cock you mean LMFAO. 

9 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

I so CAN'T wait to see him GO ONCE AND FOR ALL !!  

You sound eager to hate the next guy who joins lol...because that is EXACTLY what will happen. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Slow said:

This?

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Strange, they are both smiling and laughing...nothing bad to see here...jog on with your hate. 

7 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

A nice kiss between Sara & Karma

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Congratulations on what is possibly the only positive comment in the forum lol. 

7 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Was still pushing and forcing Naya to kiss him ... When Will RLC take actions against that Bastard ??  

Why watch someone you don't like, that's like a vegan eating a steak because they like looking at it but hate it at the same time then whine about it. 

Numi pukes again... to say this is a trend would be an understatement.

Edit: I guess she's been in bed sick all day.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

6 hours ago, moules said:

On first impression, Hawk seems normal and stable. 

That won't last long once the senile one's here see him 'touch' a female or eat food from B4's chiller, then it will be months of hate toward him because he's young, having fun and laughing at comments left on CC.  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, corvette08 said:

I still can't believe people watch this bullshit in B4 and B7. No thanks. 😒

Which is why I stayed away so the children could play nicely which evidently they never and now I am laughing my tits off reading all the comments left by the whiners investing all of their time crying about Massi lmfao, with all that pussy in the house too. Something is very wrong with these people lol.

• Upvote 2