B4 - General Topic 2024 #38 (March)

2 hours ago, Lasse said:

Qualcuno sa di cosa stanno discutendo le ragazze in cucina? E perché Karma ha un orgasmotron in testa? Quella cosa deve essere spostata per avere qualche effetto!!

Incredible, I can't believe it. They were talking badly about the Unnameable M.... and and Naya made an unequivocal gesture about what she thinks of him

2 hours ago, Lasse said:

Qualcuno sa di cosa stanno discutendo le ragazze in cucina? E perché Karma ha un orgasmotron in testa? Quella cosa deve essere spostata per avere qualche effetto!!

He used it first and then it stayed there in his head because ............ maybe there are no more bunny ears?

3 hours ago, rainman13 said:

Being ashamed and unwanted are foreign words to him

Agreed. Its been really interesting watching and trying to understand his character. Its funny that he can not digest the fact Emo screwed Sara.

If you look up how do you anger a sociopath "frustrate their schemes" . He knows he can match any straight male in a sex contest but the gay dude came out of the blue and has completely threatened the facade he has created.

• Upvote 4

1 ora fa, poncherello ha detto:

Incredibile, non ci posso credere. Stavano parlando male dell'Innominabile M.... e Naya ha fatto un gesto inequivocabile su quello che pensa di lui

Che gesto ha fatto? Non l’ho visto

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, kylian13579 said:

do you think there will be a reconciliation between sara massimo

They have had pretty big scraps before and  next day they are humping like rabbits. Never say never, but mass made a huge thing about it to everyone at the party, looking for someone to be on his side. I don’t think anyone could give a shit. 

Would he fuck Sara again after Emos ding-a-ling was in that pussy and he did all the infantile whining to every one? I doubt it. 

• Upvote 1

I can't imagine that sara wants something from max again, the way he behaved at the party, and to blame it on the alcohol would be pathetic because you're usually more likely to tell the truth when you're drunk than when you're sober.

4 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Non riesco a immaginare che Sara voglia di nuovo qualcosa da Max, visto il modo in cui si è comportato alla festa, e dare la colpa all'alcol sarebbe patetico perché di solito è più probabile che tu dica la verità quando sei ubriaco che quando sei sei sobrio.

Quando ha iniziato era perfettamente sobrio

5 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Quando ha iniziato era perfettamente sobrio

ok but still he must have behaved like an arse or said something, otherwise it wouldn't just be matti and bogdan talking to him after they tried to comfort sara. In the morning in the kitchen, sara just looked at max with her arse and there was no other reaction from her. But I'm only saying that as I saw it in the replays, unfortunately I don't speak Russian or Italian

4 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

ok ma comunque deve essersi comportato come un cretino o aver detto qualcosa, altrimenti non sarebbero stati solo Matti e Bogdan a parlargli dopo aver provato a confortare Sara. Al mattino in cucina, Sara ha semplicemente guardato Max con il culo e non c'è stata altra reazione da parte sua. Ma dico solo che, come ho visto nei replay, purtroppo non parlo né russo né italiano

Devono solo cacciarlo, punto.

I've been hoping that for months but people like that are like weeds unfortunately you can't get rid of them so quickly, but now that he doesn't have sara anymore and I think the girls talk amongst themselves he won't have anyone who wants to have anything to do with him anyway (if only out of politeness or just having to put up with him).

• Like 1