Il y a 11 heures, FrankZabba a dit :

she is married so probably not

So there are things "allowed" when one is married like doing a handjob and letting oneself masturbate through panties?

I need to check this with my partner .... 😂

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Slow said:

So there are things "allowed" when one is married like doing a handjob and letting oneself masturbate through panties?

I need to check this with my partner .... 😂

keep in mind while doing so that you might find out some things you don't want to know

• Like 1

Kat was with Hawk again tonight, they made food together, then watched a movie in bed again. Cuddling, kissing, resulting in a handjob until he came on her tits. Escalating further. Today she did not oppose him having his hand under pants, allbeit he didn't try that too hard. 

Make of it what you will, but my honest review here is; They want eachother, and I kinda view them as a couple now. Yesterday she was quite shy, very adiment attempting to stay covered up while Hawk actively tried to move the cover away as he wanted to see her properly ^^ Who wouldn't?

She is shy, more than likely inexperienced, either that or a very good actor. She wants to take things gradually, and it seems to escalate further each day. First strip poker, super shy to be naked infront of Hawk (Or cameras, but she showers naked infront of cameras so more likely Hawk) 

Then they cuddle, and call it a night. Next day more open to be naked in bed with Hawk, they cuddle, mostly under covers followed by a quite shy handjob, Hawk wanted more but she was not ready, clearly moving his hand to estabilish a boundary. 

Today was closer, and I think we eventually will see them fuck as she eases more into it. I do not think its the cameras, I think its just her beeing shy and taking things easy. At the same time, she might not be all that into fucking and Hawk pushing it is a problem? Who knows, we will see. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tomarjo said:

Kat was with Hawk again tonight, they made food together, then watched a movie in bed again. Cuddling, kissing, resulting in a handjob until he came on her tits. Escalating further. Today she did not oppose him having his hand under pants, allbeit he didn't try that too hard. 

Make of it what you will, but my honest review here is; They want eachother, and I kinda view them as a couple now. Yesterday she was quite shy, very adiment attempting to stay covered up while Hawk actively tried to move the cover away as he wanted to see her properly ^^ Who wouldn't?

She is shy, more than likely inexperienced, either that or a very good actor. She wants to take things gradually, and it seems to escalate further each day. First strip poker, super shy to be naked infront of Hawk (Or cameras, but she showers naked infront of cameras so more likely Hawk) 

Then they cuddle, and call it a night. Next day more open to be naked in bed with Hawk, they cuddle, mostly under covers followed by a quite shy handjob, Hawk wanted more but she was not ready, clearly moving his hand to estabilish a boundary. 

Today was closer, and I think we eventually will see them fuck as she eases more into it. I do not think its the cameras, I think its just her beeing shy and taking things easy. At the same time, she might not be all that into fucking and Hawk pushing it is a problem? Who knows, we will see. 

A quite good observation from an adult point of view. I'd like to read more in that tone, not only from you but from the others, too.

Il y a 6 heures, the vatican observer a dit :

Yesterday, Marilyn, Madison and Nelly.

Looks like the Vatican is searching for his lost souls in this Place of Sins? Welcome!

1 hour ago, Slow said:

Looks like the Vatican is searching for his lost souls in this Place of Sins? Welcome!

Don't let yourself be fooled by my few posts. I was reading here since god was young.

But lately I couldn't get much information from reading 20 pages for free.

Most comments are fighting off other comments.

• Upvote 3