Caroline & Park (2024) #5

53 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Park will do anything in his power to be in their way and disturb their relation.

I support Park getting some strange. I think he has earned it for what he has allowed to happen.  It may also make him less clingy and allow Caroline and Frisky to be more open in front of him.

2 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I support Park getting some strange. I think he has earned it for what he has allowed to happen.  It may also make him less clingy and allow Caroline and Frisky to be more open in front of him.

Caroline and Frisky are already more open in front of him. But I think they could have the bedroom and Park the sofa for a change !!

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

Caroline and Frisky are already more open in front of him. But I think they could have the bedroom and Park the sofa for a change !!

they had the whole apartment to themselves and actually spent the night together in bed and did nothing,I still don't get that one

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

they had the whole apartment to themselves and actually spent the night together in bed and did nothing,I still don't get that one

that's why I made the comment they are having all their sex off cam and all we get are clickbate

4 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

They did do some but Frisky's camera-shyness held it back. And it is so new so they are trying their way forward ! Give them a couple of more nights together and they will "know" eachother alot better !!

8 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Caroline whacked Park off tonight.  Wonder if the "relatives" are visiting her.  Maybe why Frisky didn't take it any further the other night.

It happens regulary ! It is said that girls who live together syncronise automaticly after a while ! But in Carro's and Frisky's case the disturbance comes twice a month !!