Caroline & Park (2024) #5

I've been trying to figure out the math of what impact a single hard-core viewer has on an apartment when they withhold their views. In other words, if I watch Caroline and Park continuously during the days that Frisky is visiting...and don't watch at all when Park is the feature, will it make any measurable difference in their data tracking? I've decided that I cannot determine it because I don't have a baseline against which to measure. If I knew the average views and view time duration, then I could measure my decisions against that (perhaps). I didn't do well at math in school but I'm sure there is someone in this forum who has figured all that out. RLC participants obviously think clicks are important. Knowing that, can we viewers affect the decisions they make by giving or withhold our clicks? We know that collectively we can. I want to know the impact of one hardcore viewer?

48 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Wonder if they got some sort of bonus income because of higher views/replays from Frisky interactions.  If he doesn't realize that is why, then he's going to have a rude awakening next month if he interferes with Caroline's Frisky time.

Well is they do get a bonus, Frisky needs to comeback soon as all of their interactions are off replay, so they can't sell anything for people to add to their collections.

17 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

If the activity on this board is any indication, the viewership only shows up when Frisky is over.  And with Park home almost none stop, her presents is few and far between.

As with practically every couple or apartament on RLC. V&L without guests would be boring, ditto G&D and so on.

I put my question another way: If 24 viewers watch Caroline and Park for one hour a day and that equals 24 viewer hours; and if one viewer watches Caroline and Park for 24 hours in one day, is that an equivalent in the RLC system?

The answer to this question could be very empowering to some people who may think that their viewing decisions don't have an impact on what happens in the RLC apartments.

I learned by watching Leora's apartment that even when the apartment is vacant and there is no one at home, she still had enough hard core viewers to keep her apartment at the top in the thumbnail ratings. How can that be? 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, philo said:

I learned by watching Leora's apartment that even when the apartment is vacant and there is no one at home, she still had enough hard core viewers to keep her apartment at the top in the thumbnail ratings. How can that be? 

They all fell asleep while watching the empty apartment--so they could not change the view. 😏

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

They all fell asleep while watching the empty apartment--so they could not change the view. 😏

Exactly, so a small hard core group of viewers, who kept their screen on that apartment all day and all night, had as much viewer power with the algorithm as everyone else who were awake and clicked away when the apartment was empty. If they algorithm is reading viewer hours then one dedicated viewer can be equal to 24 casual viewers?