Caroline & Park (2024) #5

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

The clickbait is only in the mind of the ones that create a fantasy based on almost nothing. Isn't because two girls are hugging that means that they are going to have sex.

What I see here is way different from those lingerie parties or dare games or even the massages that we watch in Barcelona.

hugging lol,she finger bangs Carol every time she and carol are alone for a minute she even ate her out and you put it on us we are reaching with some fantasy are you for real??

• Upvote 1

The case has been made that clic-bate is endemic to RLC and of course there are numerous examples: Kristy was perhaps the poster child for click bate and I stopped watching her during most of her last tour. Kristy made the mistake, however, of trying that shit with Taylor, who would not tolerate it (hint...hint). Kristy fucked around and found out that you cannot fool all of the people, all of the time. Before the dust settled, Taylor had Kristy making slurping sounds on her pussy. LOL

6 hours ago, philo said:

The case has been made that clic-bate is endemic to RLC and of course there are numerous examples: Kristy was perhaps the poster child for click bate and I stopped watching her during most of her last tour. Kristy made the mistake, however, of trying that shit with Taylor, who would not tolerate it (hint...hint). Kristy fucked around and found out that you cannot fool all of the people, all of the time. Before the dust settled, Taylor had Kristy making slurping sounds on her pussy. LOL

Radislava was the Queen of click bait.  But then I think RLC was her occupation to provide content, beautiful content at that.  Especially during the daytime when a lot of other members were either at work or at university (lot of art students).

• Upvote 1

It's Saturday night and there's Caroline on the couch while Park is on his computer with his headphones/mic on.

If I was to call my CC customer service, would I get him.  "Hello this is Park, how may I assist you".

2 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

For longtime C&P viewers.  Does Park ever lick her pussy?  If so, probably not as good as Frisky.  If only we'd get to see and judge for ourselves.

Park hasn't a clue how to satisfy a woman ! He has tons to learn !!!

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Park hasn't a clue how to satisfy a woman ! He has tons to learn !!!

Send him to Rome for a week at Masha's...he'll end up going back home with a new name...Rocco Siffredi. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Send him to Rome for a week at Masha's...he'll end up going back home with a new name...Rocco Siffredi. 

A week ?!! Rather a month if that is enough !

• Haha 1